Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
As a Mechanical Lead Engineer you act as project lead for mechanical designs in a mechatronic environment. You are able to capture unforeseen situations in new developments, come up with ideas and tackle risks. A position in cross functional projects and able to lead in-house and outsourced mechanical and mechatronic developments. Depending on the type of project you will design yourself, be assisted by others or only responsible for reviewing.
- Development of new machines and/or modules;
- Lead and align Engineers on the designs made;
- Check designs to ensure quality is delivered;
- Align with Production, Customer Support, Product Marketing and Sustaining on necessary aspects;
- Coordinate and align with suppliers on functional level;
- System and process overview.
Our client is an leading semiconductor equipment manufacturing company.
- Very attractive benefit package;
- Fixed position;
- 13 ATV days;
- Profit share;
- Travel allowance.
- Master degree in a Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics;
- 5 years’ relevant work experience;
- Experience in machine building or equivalent;
- Result-driven and can-do mentality;
- Well-developed communication skills in English and Dutch (preferable).