Secondment via YER
Engineering, High Tech
Over deze vacature
Are you challenged by the engineering of electronic/electrical solutions for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
As a Product Owner, you plan, organize, and track all electronic/electrical activities in a multidisciplinary team. These activities cover the complete scope of electronics development, from architecture definition up to and including design, realization, qualification, and integration, for both existing and new ASML products. Typical team sizes are between 5 and 20 FTE.
The Product Owner Sensor Electronics is responsible for the following:
- Work according to Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Set up and maintain a work breakdown and planning, including staffing and budget;
- Define deliverables of engineers, including coaching;
- Execute the team plan, report on it, and pro-actively align it with the Project Leader, operational sectors, and suppliers;
- Drive timely delivery of the technical implementation of choices;
- Secure the quality of the deliverables;
- Manage the outsourcing of development activities to co-developers;
- Manage the deliveries from suppliers;
- Drive the identification of bottlenecks by the team, prioritize them and implement recovery actions;
- Drive the identification and implementation of improvement opportunities in the team;
- Set up a project organization and assist the Group Manager in appraisals, recruitment, and farm-out.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Program with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Broad knowledge of electronics in all its aspects: architecture, design, and integration;
- Multiple years of hands-on experience in electronic / electrical design;
- Affinity with neighbouring disciplines such as physics, mechanics, mechatronics, and software;
- Experience as Team Lead or Project Lead within technical projects.
- Initiative and pro-active;
- Highly motivated team player with good social and communication skills;
- Structured with eye for details;
- Leadership; Ability to give direction in a team;
- Accurate and problem-solving;
- Persuasiveness and decisiveness; Pragmatic attitude;
- Personal authority;
- Drive and ownership;
- Quality focused;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both spoken and written (preferably also of the Dutch language).