Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
As a Senior HR&O Generalist you will closely work together with the department managers and the group leaders and provide them with solid advice and feedback on HR&O relevant topics. You participate in the planning, organizing, directing, assessing and controlling of HR&O policies and activities within the areas of attention as a member of the HR&O team. You independently advise the department manager and his staff on HR topics and emphasize the importance of HRM in the business.
Your focus areas are: People Performance Management, Strategic Workforce planning, Talent Development and Succession Management. Activities and responsibilities that you will have include:
- Is known in the business and is first approached in case of operational HR issues;
- Ensure an efficient execution of HR operation and follows up and drives on HR Year Calendar pro-actively;
- Follow up and execute HR operational activities;
- Helps the business to align employee goals with business goals by proactively contacting both and advises managers and employees in the execution of HR responsibility;
- Uses specific HR knowledge and proactively advises employees and managers;
- Deals with questions from managers and employees in a professional way and gathers signals to make improvements;
- Ensures that people implications are considered by managers by advising them;
- Ensures that HR processes and tools are aligned with business goal;
- Is able to manage small projects and lead them to results within agreed timeframe;
- Acts as business partner (e.g. facilitates team building activities in own sector).
A high-tech organization in Eindhoven.
- An attractive salary based on your experience and expertise;
- 25 holiday days;
- Optimal attention to your development and wishes in career opportunities.
Other terms of employment will be discussed during the introduction appointment.
Excellent international communicator, convincing and emphatic, these words describe you as a person. Furthermore, you are/am:
- You have a Bachelor/Master Degree in HRM or Business Administration;
- You have a minimum of 6 years’ experience;
- You bring broad experience and knowledge in the field of People Performance Management, Talent Management, Organizational Design, coaching en project management;
- Acts customer oriented, providing swift, efficient and personal service to employees and managers;
- Well-developed analytical skills in combination with a very pragmatic and result-driven approach;
- Ability to work in an international environment;
- Builds relations at different levels;
- Fluent Dutch and English verbal and writing skills;
- Is a team player and at the same time able to work independent;
- Eager to learn and ability to self-reflect.