Secondment via YER, Contract with Client
Automotive, Agriculture, Engineering
Over deze vacature
Do you want to work with the most advanced techniques and hardware's that are available for Autonomous driving?
- Work on our autonomous platforms, improving their function.
- Direct support of our R&D activities and projects.
- Support porting, integration, optimization and documentation of new features and software into high-end embedded platforms.
- Work on areas such as perception, vehicle ego-motion, sensor self-calibration, mapping and localization using a variety of sensor modalities (Radar, Camera, LIDAR, GPS/INS, etc.).
- Solidifying existing algorithms and working with large amounts of real and synthetic data to continuously improve the algorithmic and computational performance.
Our client is a well-known name in the industry. They are working on autonomous operating systems. They are working on cutting edge technology development and innovation.
Good and competitive salary package.
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Robotics, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Embedded Systems or relevant studies; a Master’s degree preferred.
- 2-8 years professional software development experience.
- Strong skill-level developing software for embedded devices using C/C++, Python.
- Fluency with Linux development environments.
- Experience with Robot Operating System (ROS).
- Comfortable with the standard development tools such as versioning tools (Git, SVN) and built process & validation automation tools (CMake, Jenkins).
- Ability to clearly communicate on technical topics with non-technical colleagues and across levels in organization.
- Curiosity to learn new skills and also to find solutions to complex problems.
How to stand out;
- Experience with SW architecture using object-oriented programming is a strong plus.
- Experience with embedded systems (e.g. microcontrollers) and real-time systems is a strong plus.
- Experience with sensors such as GPS/IMU/Camera/LiDAR and their integration in SW is a plus.
- Experience with Docker is a plus.
- Familiarity with OpenCV, PCL is a plus.