Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Six Sigma Black Belts are change agents for process and quality improvement. They are responsible for deploying and embedding quality concepts and continuous improvement tools across our business. They solve complex technical defects, reduce risk, set direction and lead the way to breakthrough improvements in product and process quality.
- Apply Six Sigma and Structured Problem-Solving Methods to improve process capability and eliminate complex defects.
- Provide analysis and feedback to senior management on project activities, improvements, and savings.
- Read cross-functional teams.
- Transfer best practices, Six Sigma techniques, procedures and tools to cross-functional teams.
DAF Trucks N.V. is a technology company and the premier commercial vehicle manufacturer in Europe. DAF is a wholly-owned subsidiary of PACCAR Inc., the worldwide quality leader in the design and manufacturing of premium light, medium and heavy-duty commercial vehicles. DAF Trucks also designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines, provides financial services and information technology and distributes truck parts related to its principal business.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to become employed as Automotive Professional and to combine challenging assignments with an excellent career with perspective on a fixed contract at YER Technology or our client DAF Trucks. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 25 free to spend holidays per year
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organization
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life
- An open culture and clear communication
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
- The possibility to join DAF after having worked one year
- Bachelor degree in a technical discipline of equivalent
- Six Sigma Black Belt Training
- 5+ years’ work experience
Required skills et:
- Strong quantitative and technical problem-solving skills
- Experienced in quality methods and tools like 6 Sigma, 5 Why’s analysis, Kaizen, brainstorming sessions, problem-solving techniques, FMEA, 8D, Ishikawa diagrams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, lean, collaborative team environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills. Good planning/tracking skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
- High energy level, goal oriented self-starter with willingness to learn new ideas
- Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude
- Hands-on mentality to get the job done
- Able to learn and use new processes and techniques and resourcefully solve complex technical issues
- Willingness to grow continuously, both personally and professionally and a strong results orientation
- Competency with standard business software tools (word processing, spreadsheets, etc.)
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English language
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification.
- Experience in agile work environments.
- Experience with structured product development processes.