Quality & Safety
Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
As our Quality Engineer - MRO you support all our operational MRO programs to enable and deliver zero defect projects utilizing superior Quality Engineering and problem-solving skills. You will be accountable for delivering and managing robust and capable MRO procedures in accordance with applicable (inter)national Aviation Legislation.
- Exemplifying a safety-first mind-set and ensuring compliance with the GKN Aerospace Health, Safety and Environmental policies and standards.
- Create, maintain and continuous improvement of MRO Quality Plans and procedures.
- Resolve issues pertaining to (vendor) schedule and/or quality.
- Lead root cause analysis, preventative and corrective actions to reduce/eliminate non-conformances utilizing the GKN standard Zero Defect Manufacturing (ZDM) tool suite and 8D Method.
- Perform internal department audits & assessments.
- Accountable for Management of Quality Procedures and customer quality requirements' management (EASA-145 / EMAR-145).
- Delivers measurable, metrics driven results in line with MRO goals.
- Accountable for recurring quality and SHEC trainings.
- Maintain positive, team relationships with internal and external customers, as well as co-workers
- Continuously improve MRO processes by implementing Lean initiatives.
Fokker Landing Gear (FLG) is part of the GKN concern and is active in the field of landing gear and related systems. This includes the design and development, production and assembly of complete landing gear, as well as the repair and overhaul of systems in use. FLG, with its ± 370 employees, is active for the F-35 Lightning II (JSF), the Apache combat helicopter, the NH90 helicopter, the Bombardier Dash 8 Q400 and the F-16 fighter aircraft. For a Dutch aviation company of this size, we have acquired a unique position in the F-35 (JSF) program based on our design and development capabilities. In addition, FLG has been working for over 15 years on the development of composite material that can be used in landing gear components. This gives FLG a leading technology position in the landing gear market, and we are excellently positioned to contribute to the development of better, sustainable aircrafts.
- Technical expertise in Aviation Engineering, with a professional qualification / background.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Quality/Aviation Engineering.
- Experience of managing existing MRO & Operational process improvements.
- Ability to influence people, build trust and establish effective working relationships within a global organization
- Working knowledge of quality system models AS9100, AS9110, EASA-145 & EMAR-145.
- Working knowledge of LEAN processes and practices
- Fluent in English language, both written and spoken.