Attractive (fixed) salary
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
The Reliability Engineer is responsible for supporting the business achieving the targets for Reliability, Durability, and Repair & Maintenance.
- Defining realistic Project Reliability, Durability and Repair & Maintenance targets.
- Assigning Reliability targets to subsystems and components.
- Drawing up and agreeing on a Project Reliability Plan.
- Supporting the Design Engineers in the application of Reliability Engineering related Design For Six Sigma Tools.
- Reporting the Reliability status and progress of a project.
- Measuring and predicting the Reliability during and at the end of a project, including proposing possible corrective activities.
- Identifying and implementing continuous improvement activities for Reliability Engineering processes.
DAF Trucks N.V. is a technology company and the premier commercial vehicle manufacturer in Europe. DAF is a wholly-owned subsidiary of PACCAR Inc., the worldwide quality leader in the design and manufacturing of premium light, medium and heavy-duty commercial vehicles. DAF Trucks also designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines, provides financial services and information technology and distributes truck parts related to its principal business.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to become employed as Automotive Professional and to combine challenging assignments with an excellent career with perspective on a fixed contract at YER Technology or our client DAF Trucks. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 25 free to spend holidays per year
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organization
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life
- An open culture and clear communication
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
- The possibility to join DAF after having worked one year
- Bachelor degree in Engineering of equivalent.
- Six Sigma DFSS or Green Belt or Black Belt Training.
- 5+ years’ work experience in automotive or commercial vehicle systems
Required skill set
- Commitment to Reliability, value, and quality in all aspects of work.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, lean, collaborative team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- High energy level, goal oriented self-starter with willingness to learn new ideas.
- Able to learn and use new processes and techniques and resourcefully solve technical issues.
- Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude.
- Hands-on mentality to get the job done.
- Willingness to grow continuously, both personally and professionally and a strong results' orientation.
- Competency with standard business software tools (word processing, spreadsheets, etc.).
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English language, both orally and in writing.
- Six Sigma DFSS or Green Belt or Black Belt Certification.
- Knowledge of DFSS tools including DFMEA, RVP, FTA, Weibull Analyses, Crow-AMSAA MTBF, etc.).
- Knowledge of ISO26262 and ASPICE.
- Experience in agile work environments.
- Experience with structured product development processes.