Interim / ZZP, Detachering via YER
Energy, Gas, Water
Over deze vacature
The commercial project assistant contributes to the safe execution of projects on site. The CSA is primarily responsible for daily planning and execution within individual area and functions of the construction site, as directed by the Site Manager.
The assistant is a key interface to all Site Team members, visitors, clients and back-office and must maintain good relations at any times.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Collection and verification of different data from various sources
- Consolidation of various data and distribution to relevant stakeholders, internal and external
- Providing feedback to data owner in case of deviations, monitors, verifies and correct reports prior to submittal, such as time registration overviews, KPI reports, vendor reports, crew change.
- Act as a first face and point of contact to visitors and site personnel to and from site
- Reporting, data entry and keeping track of visitors and answering phone calls
- Comply with environment, Health & Safety rules on site.
- Supports by participating toolbox talks and supporting safety campaigns
- Support setup and maintenance of vendor master data. Ad-hoc support of procurement process related tasks.
- Check and verify deliveries and invoices
- Tracks stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
The client is active and market leader in the renewable energy sector in 53 countries.
- Good secondary conditions
- Vacation days
- Dynamic work environment
• Communication skills on international level;
• English and Dutch
• Knowledge and interested in industry
• Customer orientation, service minded and quality oriented
• Safety awareness, analytic, IT skills (SAP), teamplayer
• Proven experience as office administrator
• Living and working experience in an intercultural environment