Secondment via YER
Food, Feed, Pharma
Over deze vacature
For Amgen in Breda, YER is recruiting a Project Coordinator.
About the team:
The 35 people Engineering team is located in Breda, The Netherlands, and serves the local packaging production and warehousing operations. The team is responsible for delivering Capital projects, introducing technical capabilities for new products, and supporting production with troubleshooting and equipment improvements.
About the role:
We are currently looking for a Project Coordinator, who will:
- Assist the Sr. Project Manager by setting up and coordinating Capital Project tasks, schedules, change control activities and project status reporting.
- Collaborate closely with all team members and their leadership.
- Serve as Project Lead on smaller equipment related Engineering projects.
- Grow to become Project Manager.
Amgen is one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies. Amgen is a values-based company, deeply rooted in science and innovation to transform new ideas and discoveries into medicines for patients with serious illnesses.
Doing the right thing is central to our mission to serve patients. At Amgen, doing the right thing means more than just following their compliance policies. It also means truly living the Amgen values – being ethical, trusting and respecting each other, ensuring quality and being science-based.
Amgen foster a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging. Their Diversity is a representation of everything that makes their staff unique, including gender, ethnicity, age, religion and thought. Their Inclusion is involving and empowering their staff and belonging is valuing the inherent worth and dignity of staff, so they feel authentic, safe and invited to thrive at work.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Amgen. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
Required Qualifications, Skills & Abilities:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Mechanical Engineering, Equipment Automation, Science or related technological fields
- 3+ years work experience with engineered equipment projects.
- Experience or knowledge of the pharmaceutical, high-end food or other regulated industries.
- An energetic and self-motivated approach to solving problems and driving solutions.
- Personal drive to meet deadlines and schedules and be accountable.
- Likes working in team.
- Attentive to quality delivery.
- Self-propelling nature.
- MS Office and MS Project proficiency