Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Over deze vacature
As ASML is growing rapidly, they are investing significantly to support this growth by developing our culture, people and processes.
One of the key initiatives is the review of our HR Systems and with that of our People processes, with the implementation of a new global HR System Landscape, composed of Workday and ServiceNow HR.
This is a unique opportunity to contribute to the improvement of Employee Experience through our HRizon program driving the set-up and development of the knowledge base of the new People Portal. The program aims to redesign our HR Systems landscape to improve Employee Experience; with the technology renewal, we will look at our people processes and delivery model, ensure they are fit for purpose and fulfil the needs of different persona’s across the globe.
Ensure the development and review of the knowledge base for the People portal implementation, and the processes needed to maintain and develop it. The knowledge base consist of articles explaining HR processes, policies, ‘how to…’ and is directed to employees and managers, to ensure they can quickly find answers to most of their questions in the portal.
The Project Lead knowledge base will work closely with the HRizon project team and the content owners for each country and expertise. He/she will:
- Define overall project plan and relevant stakeholders
- Ensure project execution
- Liaise with the assigned professional editor to define content quality standards and guidelines
- Co-design the knowledge base structure maximizing employee experience
- Define migration strategy
- Identify content owners and ensure knowledge is properly created / updated according to the identified standards
- Define appropriate processes to ensure knowledge base is maintained, reviewed and constantly developed after go live
We are looking for a Knowledge base PL starting as soon as possible, for a minimum of 4 days a week for at least September 2021.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Program with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Degree in Human Resource, Business, Sociology or Organizational Change.
For this challenging job we are looking for someone who has previously worked in a similar project, with specific HR content. The candidate must possess project management skills combined with knowledge of the topic, so that he/she can effectively contribute to creation and review of the knowledge framework.
Strong communication skills in English Language (written and spoken)