Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
Help build a growth business that will help improve the lives of millions of people, while advancing Philips digital transformation journey as a global leader in Health Technology. You should join Philips Design, which interfaces with all of the Philips businesses while driving customer experience innovation. Together with a creative force of about 450 professionals, we create the future identity for the portfolio and execute this through projects, guidelines and final design specifications.
The Design Project Management community and the Image Guided Therapy program team, where a professional and fun workplace atmosphere is valued and a diverse multi-functional team will greet you.
You’ll report to the global Project Management Office lead, and on a daily basis work close with a team of designers who support multiple software development teams in the Image Guided Therapy business on innovative projects.
You are responsible for
As Project Manager – Scrum Master you orchestrate and realize design delivery management; i.e. scope, plan and manage the execution of project activities, to realize the respective commitments and Design objectives. You work closely with the Design Business Partner, the designers within the program delivery team and other stakeholders in- and outside the organization.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Clarify and align project goals, create project plans, specify quality standards, get stakeholder buy-in
- Organize team backlog, drive daily management, team sprints and retrospectives
- Manage the project execution towards the timely realization of the agreed deliverables
- Work in a structured and methodical way, utilizing company standard processes and toolset
- Promote an empowered and collaborative team environment that fosters ownership, creativity and innovation
- Secure transparency and predictability on the progress and outcome of a project in all its metrics
- Contribute to the project management community’s performance and capability building
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree, with a minimum of 5+ years of relevant working experience, owning/leading projects from idea through implementation with evidence of business impact
- Evidence of strong agile/scrum master knowledge and experience. Known with issue tracking tools as e.g. Atlassian Jira
- Profound expertise in project management processes and knowledge areas. Preferably Project
- Manager Professional (PMP) or similar certified
- A strong performance track. Learning agility present: fast learner, impact through teamwork and a strong dose of self-reflection. Able to deal with complexity, and to develop the winning plan.
- Key functional competences include the 10 Project Management Institute® knowledge areas, plus change and lean management
- Key behavioural competences include business insight, balance stakeholders, direct work, ensure accountability, build effective teams and nimble learning
- A strong affinity or interest in design and a passion for organization, performance and continuous improvement