Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
We’re hiring Full Stack Developer Hue for the Eindhoven office in The Netherlands to help us meet ambitious growth targets.
You’ll be part of the R&D Home Systems & Luminaires organization, this position is a great opportunity for those who wish to gain knowledge and hands-on experience building both the front-end and back-end of a state-of-the art big data platform.
- Build new full-stack features on our big Hue data platform
- Design and implement streaming data pipelines with real time analytics
- Integrate third party API’s to facilitate the collection and export of data to/from several systems
- Innovate, explore and implement propositions on data analytics and AI/ML
A R&D Home Systems & Luminaires organization.
- Passionate about software engineering, big data and getting things right
- Eager to learn whatever necessary to tackle problems head-on
- Experienced in full-stack development for at least 3 years
- Able to demonstrate strong attention to detail and work independently on multiple tasks without constant supervision
- Can write clean, well-structured and reliable code
- Knowledge with design patterns and VueJs
- A good command of Amazon Web Services, Unit Testing, RESTful APIs and Google Cloud Platform is a plus
- Familiarity with Machine Learning and AI algorithms