Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Do you want to work with the latest heavy-duty diesel engines of DAF Trucks NV?
- Development of engine performance in order to meet development targets.
- Development of heavy-duty diesel engines with focus on application of engine ECU functions and engines controllers to meet future emission regulations.
- Planning, preparation and supervision of engine tests on engine dynos.
- Application support for vehicle related engine application.
- Documentation and evaluation of testing results
- Development of problem solutions and realization of solutions in close cooperation with internal and external development partners.
- Collaboration in project teams
DAF Trucks N.V. is a technology company and the premier commercial vehicle manufacturer in Europe. DAF is a wholly-owned subsidiary of PACCAR Inc., the worldwide quality leader in the design and manufacturing of premium light, medium and heavy-duty commercial vehicles. PACCAR also designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines, provides financial services and information technology and distributes truck parts related to its principal business.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to become employed as Automotive Professional and to combine challenging assignments with an excellent career with perspective on a fixed contract at YER Technology or our client DAF Trucks. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 25 free to spend holidays per year
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organisation
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life
- An open culture and clear communication
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
- Master degree in Mechanical Engineering with specialization on internal combustion engines.
- Detailed knowledge in the field of engine performance (thermodynamics, combustion and control engineering).
- At least 3-5 years of diesel engine application experience preferably on (heavy-duty) diesel engines.
- Experience of handling application tools and setup of communication between application tools and engine ECU’s.
- Knowledge of Matlab/ Simulink (model based calibration) and other specific calibration software.
- Structured working approach combined with pleasure to work in teams.
- Enthusiasm to deal with complex engine-EAS systems and to take much pleasure in development of solutions for complex technical problems.
- Good English skills are mandatory combined with willingness to learn Dutch.