Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Over deze vacature
Are you both analytical and creative? Do you like the challenge of combining data and analytics into insights and drive quality decision-making to address ASML’s opportunities and challenges? We invite you to read the job description below and let us know you are the person we are looking for!
The job is part of the ASML finance organization, within the Data & Analytics team (D&A). The financial business analyst reports to a Manager within the Data & Analytics department and depending on the exact position is also part of a business control staff with a focus on analytical support. He/she interacts with various departments in and outside of finance.
A Business Analyst within D&A is responsible for identifying how financial data (models) can be used for actionable business insights, supporting decisions to increase business value.
As Business Analyst you are responsible for driving our business through efficient and effective financial reporting and analysis, while making use of different data sources from inside and outside the company. Your main focus is on providing insight for our business counterparts in financials through reporting and analysis as well as supporting our budgeting and forecasting processes. You will also support the team in the transformation of related analytical processes and tooling towards the Finance 2025 vision of ASML, that enables high quality decision-making that drives business value. As part of a highly driven global team, working together with different parts of the finance organization as well as with counterparts in the business environment of ASML. You will be exposed to several senior management layers in the organization.
Together with the team you are responsible to:
Translating data into information used for decision-making throughout all layers in the organization
- Pro-actively identify opportunities to automate planning processes using best practices in the market and work with data scientists to run projects to realize this
- Provide proactive support and input to sector/Business Line business controllers
- Adding quality and value to information by providing solid analysis
- Cost centre reporting and analysis
- Forecasting for cost centre reporting
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML (Freelance/ZZP is also possible). We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Program with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor of Master degree, preferably in the area of Business Economics or Business Administration.
- You have >3 years relevant experience in Finance or Accounting.
- You are an experienced user in Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint) and preferably have experience in SAP (incl. BW, SAC, BPC and BO), Data analytics tooling (e.g. Knime or Alteryx) or BI Reporting tooling (e.g. Tibco Spotfire or Tableau).
- Experience/knowledge of (financial) data modelling as well as experience in Financial Planning cycles is an advantage.
- Result oriented, team player, with excellent analytical skills and an interest in data science, critical thinking, proactive and communicative personality who can connect with all layers in a demanding and highly technology driven organization.
- Multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural understanding
- Ability to influence without power
- Committed and flexible (go the extra mile)
- Has integrity and is compliance-minded
- Strives for continuous improvement.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)