Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
For our client Philips, YER is looking for a Marketing Trainer Processes & Tools who will be working at the Philips HQ (Amsterdam). It's a full-time, temporary assignment, beginning on March 1st, 2021 and lasting until the end of the year.
Trainer processes and tools
In this role you have the opportunity to (= role's bigger purpose)
Support the marketeers in the businesses and markets to optimally use the processes and tools to
develop and launch value propositions in the markets. You are the first contact for user questions and
help to optimize, train and deploy the processes and tools to keep the users up to speed.
Initially this focusses on our market launch process.
You are responsible for (=Key roles and responsibilities)
• Develop and maintain the learning journey (Resource Center, training materials (ppt), webcasts
(recordings), and ambassador network to ensure the user group keeps and grows their
knowledge on the processes and tools
• Organizing, together with the Business Proces Experts, regular (f2f and virtual) webcasts and
- to inform on changes in content and processes with assigned business and process
- to build capability, deploy in business, monitor progress, feedback, sharing best
practices with champions and users in the businesses and markets
• Communication releases via different communication channels like newsletter and yammer
• Creating, maintaining and distributing resources (such as trainings, guidance documents, and
templates) on sharepoints and IT tools
• Organizing and delivering (virtual and classroom) trainings together with Philips University, the
deployment managers and process and tool experts based on a fixed schedule or on business
- Maintain training schedule
- Handle requests for trainings
• Support in daily operations, by answering user questions and providing long-term solutions
together with the team
• Define requirements for improvements together with users, process and tool experts
• Analysing, reporting and communicating on VPC and Launch performance KPIs of businesses and
You are part of (= Team structure and place in the organization)
Philips is driving a worldwide transformation program to unlock the company's full potential, turning us
into a more agile, entrepreneurial and customer focused company. Ultimately it's all about achieving
excellence in execution, where all parts of the value chain effectively work together to drive success in
our markets. To achieve this goal we are standardizing our operations to make optimal use of best
practices and to become a true plug and play organization.
Idea to Market (I2M) Excellence is a capability improvement and business transformation program
driving innovation capability development and implementation across the businesses in a sustainable
You will be part of the Business Process Organization I2M - an ambitious team consisting of End-2-End
Business Process Experts (E2E), and IT Product Owners (E2E).
You will be part of a team that develops and deploys the upstream and downstream innovation
marketing capabilities and tools.
You will report to the Business Process Owner Value proposition creation.
To succeed in the role, you should have the following skills and experience (= requirements)
• Experience in engaging with a remote network of professionals
• Experience in giving trainings and communicating to teams to improve their ways of working
• Eager to learn from and support business users be successful
• Structured, organized and stress-resilient personality and being able to quickly understand the
issues, bringing together the necessary resources to resolve them
• Strong communicator being able to work with all levels of the organization
• Fluency in English, both written and verbal
• Pro-active, Outgoing, Customer focused, Flexible, Accurate, Result driven, Team player,
Analytical, Creative, Adaptive, Eager to learn
In return, we offer you
A path towards your best career.
The Philips Excellence program comprises several initiatives, one of which is the Idea to Market (I2M)
Excellence program. Designed to increase the innovation power of Philips by bringing new ideas faster
and better to the markets. Increasingly important is the area of Solutions, where elements of various
business models, Businesses and Markets are brought together to build meaningful solutions to improve
The cutting edge challenges, inspiring teams, learning resources and unexpected career experiences
youll encounter here will make you a more marketable professional. You will be equipped to be in full
control of your desired career wherever you want it to go.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
To succeed in the role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Experience in engaging with a remote network of professionals
- Experience in giving trainings and communicating to teams to improve their ways of working
- Eager to learn from and support business users be successful
- Structured, organized and stress-resilient personality and being able to quickly understand the issues, bringing together the necessary resources to resolve them
- Strong communicator being able to work with all levels of the organization
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Pro-active, Outgoing, Customer focused, Flexible, Accurate, Result driven, Team player, Analytical, Creative, Adaptive, Eager to learn