Secondment via YER
Energy, Gas, Water, Engineering
Over deze vacature
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At this company we make real what matters, join the global team.
We are looking for a Project Assistant Offshore to join a dynamic and high performing operations team.
What are your responsibilities?
- Administrative support
- Providing support to the Gemini back office team, making sure the orderings process is in place and to provide input in our Purchase Order overview
- Certification registration of SGRE employees and 3rd parties
- Registration in training matrix, booking re-trainings for technicians
- Preparing relevant documents like PAX-List for the bi-weekly crew change
- Support the on-off boarding process in terms of PPE and IT equipment
- Hosting function: give site induction, daily site induction registration, check validity yearly site induction
- Responsible for the contacts with suppliers
- Booking hours in SAP for all back-office team members
- Wind Dialogue (Customer data portal): yearly checklists, monthly availability reports, customer letters
Our client is a large international company active in the renewable energy. You can consider them as one of the large players in this field.
- Good base salary
- Excellent secondary benefits
- 25 holidays and 13 additional days (or in a project allowance)
- Holiday payment
- Travel expenses
What do we need to qualify for this job?
- MBO4 Administrative or office management
- 2-3 years relevant work experience (preferably on site, with operations)
- Advanced knowledge of Business English and fluent in the Dutch language
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, knowledge of SAP is considered a benefit