You will get a one year contract via YER and start working at ASML.
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
Do you have a background in Mechatronics, Control, Dynamics and experience in creating high quality production code for mechatronic systems? And do you get energy from designing and implementing reusable algorithms and tools in MATLAB/Simulink (StateFlow) for mechatronic systems? Then this position can be very interesting for you! Contribute to the design and re-design of MATLAB/Simulink code used in mechatronic modules and / or tools needed for the design, calibration and performance testing of these modules. Your code will be compiled into real time software and be applied directly on the ASML machines to calibrate mechatronic modules, verify its performance and diagnose if necessary. Your job embodies specification, design, integration and test execution, with the emphasis on your MATLAB algorithms. During integration, in case the specifications are not met, problem identification, root-cause analysis, containment, risk assessment towards other machines and redesign of the functionality are needed.
Within ASML the sector Development & Engineering is responsible for the specification and the design of the ASML products. The department Mechatronics Systems Development is responsible for specification, design, integration and qualification of the mechatronics sub-systems and components which are fitted into the end products. The main focus is on nanometer-accuracy positioning of high speed components. Control engineering, dynamics, actuator design, position measurement systems and material handling are part of this department’s main competences.
As MATLAB Expert in the Mechatronic Systems Department you will be a key player in a multidisciplinary environment that further develops the MATLAB code used for current and next generation Mechatronic Modules, e.g. WaferStage, ReMa and POB. You will work on algorithm implementation and creation of MATLAB toolboxes, which can either be re-used for tests within a mechatronic module, or even re-used over the different mechatronic modules. You will need to demonstrate your skills and knowledge in the following activities:
- Develop and maintain MATLAB components and (standalone) tools
- Develop and maintain MATLAB StateFlow charts
- Creation and maintenance of unit testers
- Support design engineers to write high quality reusable code, drive the MATLAB quality improvement
- Documentation of specifications, design, test results and lessons learned. If you are working directly in a project, the following activities are of relevance as well;
- Provide test rig, proto, pilot, standby and integration support in case of escalations. If needed; prepare and execute knowledge transfers to the factory and the field.
- Build up and maintain specialist knowledge in the fields of Servo Control / Motion Control, signal analysis and testing and basic knowledge of the areas software, mechanics, optics, electronics, actuators, sensors and dynamics and apply this knowledge in case of (re)design of functions within the modules.
- Work in multidisciplinary project teams, aimed at end to end responsibility of a mechatronics module or function.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will get a one-year contract via YER and start working at ASML.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Keywords: MATLAB, Simulink, StateFlow, embedded coder, SW development, control engineering, dynamics, signal analysis, position measurement systems.
- Technical University masters/PhD in Mechanical engineering, Control, Dynamics or Electrical engineering
- Professional user knowledge of MATLAB, Simulink, Stateflow, embedded coder
- Experience with creating high quality production code in MATLAB applied at real time platforms, including code quality standards and reviews
- Affinity in mechatronics (solid basis is pre)
- Experience working in multidisciplinary project teams; specifically working closely together with software designers is required.
- Knowledge of software quality industry standard processes and testing methodologies
- Team player with good communication skills
- Eager to learn and challenge the unknown. Strong analytical ability
- Strong quality focus with a pragmatic attitude