Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
The RMI application is an application that is used by dealers. The application supports the dealer 24/7 with chassis specific Repair and Maintenance Information. RMI is seen as one of the strategic applications within DAF and is continuously evolving by adding new features and integrations.
To improve time to market, testing of new functionality as well as regression testing, increasing our test capacity is required. TOSCA Automated testing must be put in place. The System Tester will be responsible for the creation of a complete test plan for (automated) regression testing as well as a process for testing new functionality
De senior tester is responsible for:
- Analyses and implementation of an integrated Test Strategy: Functional Testing, Integration testing, performance/stress testing in Manual and Automated tests;
- Guide the development team in implementing an integrated test approach.
- Proposing and making improvements in automated TOSCA testing;
- Is enthusiastic, decisive and has a strong analytical ability
- Has a broad view, can oversee the whole and can determine the location of the own work in it;
- Has excellent knowledge and insight into the latest theoretical and technological developments in the field of testing: knows how to translate first ideas/concepts into useful test strategies;
- Has demonstrable experience working in company critical projects;
- Has experience in testing service oriented systems, in particular testing interfaces and systems without a graphical user interface;
- Has experience in automated testing of complex systems;
- Preferably has an education in the field of information science and/or computer science;
- Is an excellent team player;
- Is pragmatic.
DAF Trucks N.V. is a technology company and the leading manufacturer of commercial vehicles in Europe. DAF is a wholly owned subsidiary of PACCAR Inc, a world leader in the design and manufacture of light, medium and heavy commercial vehicles. PACCAR also designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines, is active in financial services and information technology, and distributes truck parts as part of its core business.
- Bachelor work/thinking level
- Has experience and training in executing projects in an Agile development environment (Agile, SCRUM)
- Has demonstrable experience with TOSCA for setting up automated testing
- Has at least 6 years of relevant work experience with at least 3 years in a position appropriate to this profile
- Fluent in English, both speaking and writing
- Communicative skills