Secondment via YER
Food, Feed, Pharma
Over deze vacature
For Amgen in Breda, we are looking for a Senior Associate Finance (a full-time position).
You will be part of our Ops finance department in Breda, providing financial support to the manufacturing site through:
- Master's degree OR Bachelor's degree and 2 years of Finance or accounting experience in finance / accounting
- Experience of at least 2 years work in similar position/s (accounting, budgeting and planning) in an international environment
- Fluency in English, both in written and oral communication
- Excellent user of Office Programs as Excel, PowerPoint
- Basic knowledge of US GAAP
- Experience with SAP
- Experience with Hyperion is a plus
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented, highly motivated with a “can do” attitude
- Ability to work effectively in teams and manage multiple projects concurrently under time pressure
Amgen is an international biotechnology company that makes an active contribution to better care. Amgen scientists have been developing innovative therapies for patients with serious illnesses since 1980. Our product portfolio encompasses the following therapeutic areas: oncology, kidney diseases, haematology, bone diseases and cardiovascular diseases.
Amgen is active in around 100 countries worldwide. Amgen Europe B.V. has been located in Breda since 1997. At this site, Amgen medicines are labelled, provided with patient information leaflets, packaged and distributed throughout Europe and to a growing number of countries in other parts of the world. The Dutch sales organization Amgen B.V. is also located in Breda. It is responsible for the availability of our medicines and clinical trials in the Netherlands.
Amgen has built up an excellent, worldwide reputation in the area of biologics - medicines made using biotechnological techniques. Amgen supplies high-quality medicines and focuses primarily on patients with conditions for which few or no treatment options exist. It takes expertise, experience, vigilance and dedication to ensure that every new batch of biologic medicines is of the same high quality. At Amgen, strict quality control and a reliable supply of medicines are just as important as scientific innovation.
We offer a full-time and challenging role within a growing international company. You will have a meaningful career, where you can contribute to our mission and make a difference in the lives of our patients. You will be seconded via YER to Amgen.
The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of this position are typically acquired through the following combination of education, experience and knowledge or the equivalent.
- Monthly and Quarterly closing support: Journal entries reclassification, open purchase orders accruals preparation
- Monthly and Quarterly reporting: Headcount, scrap file, processing waste, components, others if any.
- Completion of financial review for the SOX certifications on a monthly basis.
- Monthly /quarterly tracking of the shippers’ costs
- Support on Master data accuracy: costing raw materials during the year
- Capital projects monthly monitoring
- Repository maintenance of productivity