Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you motivated by working in a fast and dynamic environment of electronics? Will you be excited by tracing faults in PCBAs, analyse these problems and more importantly, prevent these in the future? Then the position of Test Engineer PCBAs is tailor-made for you!
As a Test Engineer you will be working in the PCBA production department, and provide a fast and challenging analysis in which the ultimate goal is to filter out errors, identify and resolve root causes and generate an improved production process.
You will be responsible for tracing faults in products, mostly PCBAs. You do this by performing tests and structured analyses of the problems (functional and technical). These could be problems such as failing production, or returns from the customer. In this job, it's important to signal the structural production problems in an early phase. You are also responsible for training and guiding production personnel. Ultimately, you will contribute to optimizing the production process by means of this.
An international organization that is responsible for manufacturing electronics and providing services to original equipment manufacturers. The company develops new products for these OEMs, and supply these from design to volume production.
- A competitive salary
- 25 holidays and 13 ATV
- Flexible working hours
- Entrepreneurship is seen and stimulated
- Working within a fast and dynamic environment
- Besides challenging, the work is interesting and fun
- At least a completed bachelor within the field of Electronics or similar
- The ability to work analytically and in detail
- An entrepreneurial mindset and take responsibility
- Good communication skills, easy in making contact with people
- The ability to apply trends, ideas and new technologies
- Getting energy from helping and coaching others