Contract with Client
Food, Feed, Pharma
Over deze vacature
On behalf of Darling Ingredients in Son, we are looking for an Internal (operational) Auditor (a full-time position).
- Assess risks and adequacy of controls surrounding financial, operational and compliance areas of the business;
- Plan and perform SOx testing and document work performed in accordance with (US) auditing standards;
- Plan and perform other types of audit and operational engagements such as post acquisition reviews, compliance reviews, quality reviews and fraud investigations;
- Prepare work papers, schedules and summaries to support audit issues and due diligence efforts;
- Collaborate with team members to plan and develop audit programs, risk assessments, and other planning documents;
- Contribute and participate in (internal) projects to support and advice business partners;
- Identify risks and controls for business processes;
- Adhere to company policies and processes including change control, security, corporate policies, US GAAP and Sarbanes Oxley 404.
With more than a century of experience, Darling Ingredients is the world's largest producer of sustainable natural ingredients from edible and inedible organic residuals. Headquartered in Irving, Texas, and with an international head office in Son, The Netherlands, Darling Ingredients is the only publicly traded company in our industry (NYSE/DAR). With approximately 10,000 dedicated employees globally and a strong presence in North America and Europe, Darling Ingredients is are one of the largest companies in the industry. A pioneering innovator in repurposing, they create a wide range of products and customized speciality solutions for the food, feed, pet food, fuel and other industries at plants in over 200 locations on five continents.
Working for Darling ingredients International in Son means working for an ambitious industry leader in an entrepreneurial and no-nonsense industrial environment where 'best in class' is the standard. If you can make a difference in the development and growth of our company, choose Darling Ingredients for a challenging career.
- Competitive salary;
- Company car;
- Pension scheme;
- Growth and development opportunities (within the whole Darling Ingredients Group).
- Master degree in accounting, finance, or similar, RO-title is preferred;
- Working experience, preferably at an international audit firm or a global production environment or process industry;
- Willingness to travel 25-30% of the time in Europe and overseas. Overseas trips may require travel during weekends;
- Big 4 audit-firm and/ or working for a multinational/ global company is preferred but not required for this position;
- Knowledge of (inter)national accounting principles (Dutch & US GAAP) and SOx;
- Fluent in Dutch and English and an additional language is a plus;
- Fits into ambitious, result-driven, down-to-earth culture;
- Excellent communication, analytical and organizational skills, detailed-oriented and flexible.