Contract with Client
Food, Feed, Pharma
Over deze vacature
On behalf of Darling Ingredients in Son, we are looking for a Financial Controller for the business unit Rendering and Specialities (a full-time position).
- Prepare and review monthly figures based on US GAAP;
- Prepare monthly and quarterly SOX controls
- Prepare statutory reporting (Dutch GAAP);
- Improving the monthly closing process;
- Design and provide timely and accurate information and reports;
- Critically analysing information and translating it in useful advice, improvement proposals and conclusions, solicited and unsolicited;
- Working with financial IT systems: JD Edwards (JDE), Hyperion Financial Management, Hyperion Financial Planning.
With more than a century of experience, Darling Ingredients is the world's largest producer of sustainable natural ingredients from edible and inedible organic residuals. Headquartered in Irving, Texas, and with an international head office in Son, The Netherlands, Darling Ingredients is the only publicly traded company in our industry (NYSE/DAR). With approximately 10,000 dedicated employees globally and a strong presence in North America and Europe, Darling Ingredients is are one of the largest companies in the industry. A pioneering innovator in repurposing, they create a wide range of products and customized speciality solutions for the food, feed, pet food, fuel and other industries at plants in over 200 locations on five continents.
Working for Darling ingredients International in Son means working for an ambitious industry leader in an entrepreneurial and no-nonsense industrial environment where 'best in class' is the standard. If you can make a difference in the development and growth of our company, choose Darling Ingredients for a challenging career.
- Competitive salary;
- Pension scheme;
- Growth and development opportunities (within the whole Darling Ingredients Group).
- Master degree in accounting, finance, or similar, RA-title is preferred;
- Working experience, preferably at an international audit firm or a global production environment or process industry;
- Knowledge of (inter)national accounting principles (Dutch and US-GAAP), including foreign statutory requirements;
- Experience with SOX;
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills;
- Experience with working on multiple projects;
- Preferred Experience with consolidating techniques (Hyperion);
- Preferred experience with JD Edwards;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Fits into ambitious, result-driven, down-to-earth culture;
- Communication skills, persuasiveness, problem-solving, customer focus, initiative, flexible and affinity with IT.