Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Over deze vacature
Do you like working in a global team in an innovative environment where creativity and freedom is stimulated? Then take the next step in your career and apply today!
As the TA Innovation & Solution expert, you have the following responsibilities:
- Managing TA & Onboarding processes and sustain activities
- Development of TA strategies & innovation (processes, systems, tooling, experience)
- Co-design and embedding of HR priority programs within global TA
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- You combine 5+ years of operational recruitment experience with proven project management experience (preferably with PM certification)
- Experience with working in a global environment is a pre
- You combine excellent people skills with project management skills in English.
- You need to be able to use your communication and networking skills to build relationships both internally and externally.
- Your analytical skills and capacity to think conceptually make you see the bigger picture, but also allow you to zoom in when necessary.
- As a person you are an enthusiastic team-player motivating the stakeholders towards delivering the desired result.
- You are well organized and perform well in pressure cooker projects, like aligning multiple stakeholders. You have a “getting things done” attitude.
Context of the position
Within ASML the sector HR&O is responsible for the development and implementation of necessary structures and processes to attract, develop and retain an engaged workforce that invests in building a long-term future with the company. The sector employs around 300 employees, with staff in Europe, the US and Asia. The TA Innovation & Solutions team is part of the global recruitment department and focuses on talent attraction, selection and onboarding.