Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
For our client Philips, YER is looking for a Digital Product Marketing Manager, Espresso to work at the Philips HQ (Amsterdam). It's a full-time, temporary assignment, beginning 01/02/2021 and initially lasting until 31/07/2021.
Function: Digital Product Marketing Manager, Espresso
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Shape innovative and breakthrough new propositions of Saeco espresso machines. You will balance innovative
thinking and hands-on activities, taking new connected product and feature ideas through to developments and
You will enter the fast-paced, multinational environment of Philips Domestic Appliances, which is a leading player in
coffee machines for domestic use globally.
You are responsible for
You will support the Marketing team in launching new innovations. Your responsibility will lie with enhancing and
launching the connected features. It will be your responsibility to steadily improve the consumer experience and to
shape the connected roadmap for the near future.
Specifically, in this role you will:
• Steer the connected proposition development process, taking initial ideas to the next level and prepare the
product developments and market introductions.
• You will be part of a project team that is launching the concept ideas into winning propositions.
• Interact with various disciplines including Innovation, Technology & Development departments, Service &
• Collaborate with our marketing teams from the local organizations across the globe, to capture market
needs and thereby to enhance the local consumer experience.
You are a part of
You will be part of the Espresso consumer marketing team, within the Business Unit Coffee. The team is a diverse
and international team, consisting of ambitious and committed marketing managers.
You will be working in a network of various stakeholders based in different locations, e.g. with the central marketing
team based in The Netherlands, innovation and development teams based in The Netherlands and Italy, and with
local marketing and sales teams in countries worldwide.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• MSc Degree in in Business Administration, Marketing or related fields with excellent academic track record.
• At least 3-5 years of experience in an international business environment in the field of digital consumer marketing or
product management at web-based companies.
• Strong track record in digital product marketing with a strong consumer-centric mindset.
• Experience with translating market research and shopper insights into new propositions and features to define &
prioritize ideas against customer needs.
• Experience in project ownership and driving execution, by working with cross-functional, multi-cultural teams.
• Strong analytical, communication and stakeholder management skills.
• Self-motivated and results driven with a pragmatic and hands-on can-do mentality
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies;
- There is also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- MSc Degree in in Business Administration, Marketing or related fields with excellent academic track record.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in an international business environment in the field of digital consumer marketing or product management at web-based companies.
- Strong track record in digital product marketing with a strong consumer-centric mindset.
- Experience with translating market research and shopper insights into new propositions and features to define & prioritize ideas against customer needs.
- Experience in project ownership and driving execution, by working with cross-functional, multi-cultural teams.
- Strong analytical, communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Self-motivated and results driven with a pragmatic and hands-on can-do mentality