Secondment via YER
High Tech, IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
Productivity Monitoring (ProdMon) is an ASML application that collects a number of processing statistics in our customer factories. These factories are large semiconductor manufacturing ‘fabs’ with an inventory of equipment with a value of hundreds of millions of Euros.
The statistics are related to ASML’s wafer processing equipment (scanners) and help us to do productivity based accounting. ProdMon is the basis for a significant revenue stream and provides reporting that is trusted by both ASML and its customers.
The development of ProdMon is outsourced to an external company. The application is written in Java.
ProdMon runs on ASML’s own server in the customer fab. We will need to migrate the application to a new platform that is currently under development. The new platform is set up with many typical cloud based solutions, which are provided with an ASML specific API.
We are in need for a person who can combine PO skills, software architecture skills and supplier management skills. This is a unique role that allows you to expand your experience within one domain or to multiple domains.
This position requires a combination of skills:
- Collect and prioritize requirements from several internal stakeholders within ASML
- Contribute to the ProdMon application roadmaps
- Ensure budgets are in line with the roadmap
- Manage an agreed backlog of work packages, based on the roadmap
- Participate in the relevant Agile/Scrum rituals
- Together with the development team, translate the requirements into a software design and a Work Breakdown with transparent effort estimates
- Design a technical roadmap for the migration to the new platform. You will need to invest in learning the new platform design and build connections with the platform experts.
- Ensure an architecture and design that are future proof; ProdMon will need to run on both the old and the new platform.
- Maintain the relationship with the outsourcing supplier
- Create Purchase Requests towards the outsourcing supplier and manage the purchasing process
- Participate in yearly supplier rating surveys
- Measure and improve supplier efficiency and quality
- Be the primary interface from the supplier to the ASML stakeholders
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science, Software Development or Software Engineering, and/or good experience in software architecting.
- 7 Years or more in software development, in every phase of the software development life cycle. Proven experience in successfully driving architectural changes in mid to large size projects, preferably in industrial applications. Working experience with Java based applications.
- Good knowledge of the architectural aspects of Java, Agile/scrum, performance dynamics, scalability and availability.
- Experience in the semiconductor industry is a pre.
- Fluent in English
Strong interpersonal skills and analytical skills, a strong drive to understand the context of the product. Thrives in a team environment, works well with others. Has authority without being hierarchical.
High energy, outgoing personality that adapts well to a variety of individuals and different levels within each organization.
You are well aware that architecture choices made after carefully balancing technical, financial and timing aspects.