Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
For our client Akzo Nobel, YER is looking for a Sales Representative/Account Manager Retail with experience in the yacht industry (or similar) to work at the Sassenheim location (location can also be at Moordrecht). It's a full-time, temporary assignment, beginning 15/02/2021 and initially lasting for 6 months.
Please note: this position can also be extended and converted to a permanent one, depending on the integration of the candidate.
Frontline sales person responsible for the execution of agreed sales and profitability targets established by the SMU within the assigned sales area by acquiring new business and maintaining existing customers.
- Manage a portfolio of customers, in a designated area, to execute sales plan.
- Systematically screen customer base for new opportunities, generates leads and maintains pipeline.
- Identify, plan and develop new customers in line with business development plans/targets.
- Provide appropriate and agreed levels of contact, service and support to ensure sales targets are met.
- Monitor sales against agreed targets on a regular basis to ensure they are met and where necessary the need for remedial actions are identified, reported and implemented.
- Plans own visit schedule in line with agreed customer service levels for that customer segment.
- Manage sales support activities in designated area.
- Collects, reports and analyses the customer feedback/information on present as well as future market trends in the context of possible further market penetration.
- Identifies, targets and implements the approved sales strategies in the assigned marketplace.
- Coordinates own visit schedule with the assigned Technical Representative.
- Plans, executes and reports on the sales activities in the assigned sales area.
- Promotes the positive company image and develops long-term relations with the customers.
- Identifies business opportunities, pinpoints and tries to resolve existing and/or potential problems and requests support from the upper management.
- Delivers periodical progress reports and proactively submits recommendations regarding the improvements in the approach to the marketplace.
- Cooperates with the other departments in the implementation of approved SMU service solutions.
- Proactively informs the upper management about the required sales support level (including marketing, technical, logistics and control) and cooperates in and coordinates the implementation of the defined activity.
- Systematically up-dates CRM with valid, accurate and complete customer-related information.
- Has expert knowledge on the features and benefits of available products/services.
- Cooperates with Technical Representative in educating customers on technical requirements of available product lines, IT support tools and non-paint assortment.
- Advises upper management on training types, recruits participants for relevant courses and gains commitment for customer attendance.
- Monitors and reports on the status of formal customer complaint procedure handling.
- Gets familiar with all applicable corporate as well as site policies/procedures with regard to personal conduct/HSE standards and acts in compliance with all regulations.
- Sales Support
- Technical Department
- Office Sales
- Functional Support Work streams (e.g. Supply chain, Legal, Control)
- Direct/indirect customers/prospects
- Industry stakeholders
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. They are experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in colour and protection since 1792. Their world-class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, they are active in over 150 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services their customers expect.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Akzo Nobel. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies;
- Work experience as an Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience with CRM software is a plus
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field