High Tech Campus 5 Eindhoven Noord Brabant NLD 5656 AE
Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
In this role, you have the opportunity to initiate and work on process engineering & development projects in the area of wafers bonding for integrated thin film applications, products and processes for internal and external customers with the purpose of delivering a base-line process.
Highly motivated and skilled team of (Senior) Process Engineers and Technicians, who are highly experienced in supporting customers both inside and outside Philips, ranging from major companies and institutes like ASML, NXP, Holst to highly innovative start-ups.
The Process and Product Engineering group is part of the Operations team of the MEMS and Micro Devices Department within Philips Product Engineering, and it consists of about 18 experts. We focus on the continuous improvement of the existing and new technologies, processes and equipment used for the realization of integral (flowchart) solutions and low volume production in the application fields of MEMS, flexible devices, sensors, actuators, switches, harvesters for lighting, medical and semiconductor applications.
- Leading the Wafers bonding cluster (process+equipment);
- Leading the wafer bonding different processes towards industry standards;
- Support wafers bonding process development;
- Interaction with Project Managers, Sales, Product Engineers and Operators/Technicians.
- The wafer bonding cluster, maintaining and developing process and equipment industry standards;
- The wafer bonding process engineering (Fusion, anodic, adhesive, eutectic)
- Writing and maintaining documentation supporting process engineering and work instruction transfer to Operations;
- Application and development of processes, mostly within the context of a project;
- Participating in projects realizing the agreed deliverables, contributing or making relevant technological choices, during the different stages of the project for both Internal and external clients;
- Complying with the ESH policy, rules and regulations;
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- A Master or Bachelor degree in the area of the exact sciences;
- Relevant experience in Operations process engineering;
- Knowledge of wafer bonding processing;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, both technical as interpersonal;
- Knowledge of fundamental tools (DOE, SPC, Problem-Solving, Teamwork, etc.), required in an engineering environment;
- Has a pragmatic and flexible attitude with a result driven can-do mentality;
- Excellent communication skills, professional level of written and verbal communication in English;
- Have an affinity with innovative development projects to be lead towards manufacturing.