Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Banking & Insurance
Over deze vacature
For Rabobank, we are looking for a Project Manager KYC.
You will be working at the W&R Operations Center which was set up to support the work of the W&R KYC triangle of Business, Compliance and Operations with strong operational oversight, steering, ongoing standardization and striving for excellence in relation to KYC in the W&R regions and business units.
Key objective is to support the W&R regions and business lines to ensure full compliance with all applicable KYC standards, full standardization and continuous enhancement of the KYC processes in line with regulatory developments. This requires strong expertise in all KYC areas as well a strong communication skill and awareness.
Customer focus, complex problem-solving, collaborating and creativity are clearly essential for the role of WRR KYC Operations Project Manager. As an expert within Rabobank you take responsibility, facilitate and inspire the team, you actively seek for in- and external collaboration, and you make the difference for the community. You have knowledge on risks related to money laundering, terrorism financing and breach of sanctions across the Wholesale and Rural Rabobank Organization worldwide.
Are you an experienced & qualified banking professional with an eye for efficiency and are you ready to deepen and/or add more flexibility in your work? Would you like to work for a bank or financial institution? YER Banking offers you challenging career prospects at renowned organisations.
- Fixed salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- An attractive package of employee benefits
- The terms of employment offered are exceptionally good
- Experience with internal and external progress reporting at senior management level;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; both in the Dutch and English language.
- Knowledge of money laundering, terrorism finance and sanctions;
- Knowledge of Dutch and international law on ML, TF and Sanctions;
- Knowledge of Banking services and products;
- Experience with regional networks;
- Education/Work and attitude level: WO (university) with 5-10 years of experience.
- You have a critical mind-set and are interested in working in a complex, global stakeholder field.
- You have an understanding of the workings of the Rabobank Wholesale and Rural Organization.
- You have excellent communication skills and organizational sensitivity.
- You have experience in a Business Management role.
- You handle more complex issues either independently or under supervision.
- You are able to gather information from different stakeholders to substantiate your insights and advices.