High Tech Campus 5 Eindhoven Noord Brabant NLD 5656 AE
Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Over deze vacature
New Product Introduction to Cash [NPI2Cash] is an End2End transformation program. PHILIPS is looking to hire a Business Process Expert Lease Accounting for NPI to Cash for the global implementation of SAP Lease Accounting and Funding Management systems. You will play an instrumental role in the Philips company-wide transformation as Integrated Solution Provider supporting the Philips business with Customer Financing Solutions across the world.
New Product Introduction to Cash [NPI2Cash] is an End2End transformation program. We are looking to hire a Business Process Expert Lease Accounting for NPI to Cash for the global implementation of SAP Lease Accounting and Funding Management systems. You will play an instrumental role in the Philips’ company-wide transformation as Integrated Solution Provider supporting the Philips business with Customer Financing Solutions across the world.
You will use your knowledge of the SAP Lease Accounting Engine (LAE), SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and SAP Funding Management (FDM) to lead the global mass deployment of this new SAP functionality, which directly contributes to a state-of-the art compliant, effective and efficient E2E customer finance landscape. To achieve this you will combine your technical expertise and competencies with a strong ability to collaborate with the deployment Markets, Subject-Matter Experts, Business Process Owners and technical consultants, implementation partners and key users.
In this role, you will be responsible for the global roll-out of the SAP Lease Accounting Engine, SAP Customer Relationship Management and Funding Management template and the integration of the modules in the existing Royal Philips SAP ECC environment and set up of the required organization and processes.
Activities in the role include but are not limited to:
- Lead the global mass deployment of the existing template
- Define local requirements and support design, build and implementation of localizations
- Ensure processes, IT and Management Reporting solutions are working according to the requirements by providing test scenarios and actual testing within the agile/scrum development teams.
- Ensure processes are well documented in the Philips Excellence Architecture Repository and Philips Excellence Quality System.
- Design or contribute process levels 4-7, defining organization, processes, workflows, user roles, rights and security levels.
- Collaborate in business transformations to provide expert support in diagnosis of processes within area of expertise and participate in deployment
- Execute capability maturity assessment, translate these into business requirements and prioritize
- Change management. Provide change and deployment readiness information to relevant stakeholders
- Creation and delivery of training to (Key) user training for the E2E process and end-users
- Continuously monitor process performance, analytics and identify opportunities for improvement.
- End-users You will work with e,g. SAP ECC, CRM, SAP Treasury and quotation tools Sofon and Model N. You will get support from technical consultants.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
We are looking for
A candidate who is/has:
- Bachelor/Master in Finance or Business Administration
- In-depth SAP knowledge, experience with implementation of SAP Lease Accounting Engine (LAE), SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and SAP Funding Management (FDM) implementation, preferably in a captive financing organization, Financial Institutaion or Leasing Company.
- Minimum of 5-10 years process improvement experience in a multinational matrix organization and/ or financial institutions.
- Good understanding of IFRS customer financing accounting principles.
- Mature process thinking and process design competencies.
- Excellent collaboration skills and demonstrated ability to “team up” to solve problems.
- Inquisitive and creative, with an ability to think outside the box to identify solutions.
- Ability to work effectively in a complex, fast-paced environment.
- Extensive experience in project management
- Strong in business process analysis and improvement.
- Very good communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Willing to travel.