Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Do you have a passion for solving complex software engineering problems? Then this might be the right opportunity for you!
You will be responsible for creating clear specifications, making the efficient design choices and to 'make it happen' by also implementing, testing and integrating the design. Customer satisfaction is the number one driver of every software engineer. You will design, analyse, document and test the required software specifications. You will use C/C++, Python, object-oriented design programming and Linux within a highly complex embedded environment. You will work in a multidisciplinary environment, involving physics, mechatronics, customer support and factory departments.
YER Technology offers you the opportunity to work at the most prominent and innovative organisations in the Netherlands. We are a high-level sparring partner that can give your career the boost it needs! You will be employed by YER and work at one of our clients.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, bonus model)
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Embedded Systems or equivalent experience.
- 5-10 years of experience in large-scale software applications - embedded programming.
- Design Patterns
- Seeking to work in a precise and challenging department.
- Not afraid to debate technical aspects within the team
- Passionate about robotics