Great international challenge as a System Install Owner at ASML!
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
The TwinScan Factory (TF) is responsible for the production of our DUV machines. The complete production process from build until install takes place within this sector.
The department TF FAB EX Install Operations is a part of the TF Factory and is responsible for the installation of these advanced systems in accordance with strict quality norms and customer needs.
Your job mission is to coordinate the installation of all types DUV lithographic systems in a continuously changing market, on time with quality exceeding customers’ expectation.
- Prepare the installation in Veldhoven | be up to date about latest developments, chase quality issues in our factory and prepare the transfer of the system to the field;
- Oversee progress of install on site | focus on cycle time, budget and assuring quality;
- Report on & drive progress of the installation;
- Develop and adjust daily plans | anticipate on progress and issues encountered, plan and prioritize;
- Ensure proper shift transfer | actual status, progress, escalation;
- Manage technical support | ensure clear description of the problems for 2nd/3rd line support, challenge action plans and choices received from support parties;
- Manage escalations on site | represent the factory at the customer site and local office;
- Identify and address resource/help requests;
- Communicate with different stakeholders inside and outside your own department;
- Work independently with limited/no support from Veldhoven;
- Act as the linking pin between the site and Veldhoven
- Continuous improvement | follow up on quality issues occurred during installation when back in Veldhoven
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor or Master degree in electronics or mechanics complimented with 2 years of relevant work experience
- ASML System knowledge
- Project Management
- Escalation management;
- Progress reporting
- Dealing with customers;
- Field operations;
- International organization;
- Process improvement projects;
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- Leading a Team of highly educated Install-engineers (in shifts);
- Use MS Project and MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent stakeholder management skills;
- Empathic, process oriented relationship builder;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal as well as written);
- Excels under pressure;
- Customer focused;
- Goal orientated;
- Team player.