Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
For PACCAR, YER is recruiting a Functional Application Manager.
Currently, PFE is replacing its legacy backend ‘LLAS’ Contract Management System by a CMS from Alfa Systems. The new system will interface to an own built front end application for Quoting, Credit Mgt. and Contract Creation, to a financial accounting system (Exact) and is supported by a newly built data warehouse for reporting purposes.
In the front end functionality is being enhanced and added, like Credit Autorecommend Functionality and an integration with E-signature functionality.
The Functional Application Manager/Information Analyst will be part of one of the Agile Teams to support enhancements and/or will support the roll-out of the upgraded front end or new backend CMS. He/she works closely together with (key) users, information analysts, developers, colleague functional application managers and project managers, some of them in the role of product owner or scrum master.
PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR also designs and manufactures advanced powertrains, provides financial services and information technology, and distributes truck parts related to its principal business.
PACCAR Financial Europe (PFE) provides financial services for DAF dealers and end customers to support the sales of DAF trucks. PFE is part of the worldwide PACCAR Financial organization, has its headquarters in Eindhoven and is active in a large number of European countries with their own sales offices.
The PFE IT department is responsible for the development, configuration, testing and deployment of innovative IT-solutions, management of these systems during their lifecycle and support of the users of these systems. PFE-IT consists of 22 fte of which 15 internal and works according the agile scrum framework.
- Together with users translates requirements into user stories and acceptance criteria
- Is able to create a functional design
- Performs system and/or document configuration
- Defines manual test cases and scripts
- Runs automated tests and validates the test results
- Executes system testing and documents test results
- Gives demo’s and trainings to users
- Coordinates deployments of developed software to the production environment
- Support users
- Takes part in team meetings and actively participates to improve teamwork