Veenpluis 4-6 Best Brabant NLD 5684 PC
Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Over deze vacature
For our client Philips, YER is looking for a MarCom Manager to work at the Philips location in Best (Eindhoven area). It's a full-time, temporary assignment, beginning on 13/04/2021 and lasting until 31/10/2021.
Responsible for translating the cluster and business marketing plan and the engagement strategy into a marcom plan, specifying the deliverables and projects to activate marketing communication plans. Part of the CoE on the Cluster level that creates assets to support the cluster engagement strategy and campaigns as well as the assets to support engagement strategy and marketing plans including marketing, communications, and other supporting needs.
- Creates a yearly Marcom Plan based on the Cluster Marketing Plan, and the Engagement strategy, specifying required marcom strategies, deliverables and projects and budget requirements for activation including timelines. Supporting the Portfolio Marketing and Content & Engagement Strategy team to define requirements for claims and evidence to create effective omni-channel messaging, assets and collaterals
- Brings the integrated campaigns to life with deliverables aligned with the CDJ (as defined by Engagement Strategy) and based on approved claims. This includes: planning, messaging development, creative development, asset creation and supporting the activation in the markets
- Is the Brand Ambassador towards the marketing colleagues in Clusters and Businesses and collaborates with Brand and HS Marketing to strengthen the global brand Assets and marketing channels
- Responsible for planning, creative briefing, execution and presentation of assets to support omni-channel campaigns/programs, including (brand) reputation and awareness, demand generation, Account Based Marketing, and Installed Base engagement strategies in close collaboration with Content & Engagement Strategy Leaders
- Responsible for planning, creative briefing, execution and presentation of assets to support product launches in close collaboration with the Category Leaders and Product Managers in the Businesses, including support of communications, PR, social and training needs in line with the cluster marketing plan.
- Support selection and managed the relationships of the required agencies, agents and vendors, negotiates prices (with GPP support as needed) and is responsible for an optimal briefing and instruction for the MarCom strategy and guidelines for campaigns and projects, within the briefing Measurement & Continuous improvement Defines the yearly Cluster MarCom budget, gets it approved and manages the budget in the most optimal way to realize the deliverables or projects (cost control). Provides insights into the budget usage on Cluster, Business and Category level.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies;
- There is also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer.
- Succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- 7+ years’ experience in similar roles;
- Healthcare marketing experience preferred;
- University degree in marketing communications, related field or comparable experience;
- Experience with effectively interacting with senior marketing leaders and global counterparts on matters concerning strategy.