Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
High Tech, IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
Are you a passionate and pro-active Project Manager who can drive ASML’s IT projects in the facility management domain? Then we are looking for you!
As Project Manager you deliver ASML’s IT projects in the facility management domain, using the ASML Project Management Methodology.
You are the Project Manager who takes ownership in projects that have impact across ASML. You ensure that projects are well embedded within boundaries. You understand the importance of stakeholder management and build a strong network within ASML. The specific projects that you will start on are in the facility management domain and are related to asset management and maintenance as well as connecting physical building infrastructure in access management to the related IT landscape.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
Project Reporting & Monitoring:
- Ensure timely delivery & quality of overall reporting and project management deliverables.
- Provide guidance during the financial forecasting (budget) process and proactively assist regular financial management.
- Prepare communication and escalations on issues, risks and required mitigation actions to the project sponsor and stakeholders.
- Understand the business requirements and ensure that 'the product' will satisfy these.
- Prepare and control project schedules that accurately reflect tasks, time estimates and resources (including personnel, technology and equipment) associated with each task to reach project deliverables. Define project roles and responsibilities.
- Measure project deliverables on quality and completeness regularly to ensure that the project will satisfy the relevant quality standards.
- Perform pro-active stakeholder management and contribute to change management as required.
Capture lessons learned during the project and share these pro-actively with Project Board at project phase gates and closure, and provide (mitigating) actions.
Contribute to the development and implementation of quality standards.
Context of the position
The IT division supports information management, infrastructure and key business processes across ASML. The ICT infrastructure, hardware and applications are absolutely mission-critical for almost all ASML’s internal and external activities.
Projects vary in size and time, approximately 100-1000k projects. You will be managing a dynamic team of resources which are shared with other Project Managers.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Excellent Remuneration (depending on level of expertise)
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, commuting allowance or potentially a lease car)
- Intensive support for international candidates (Including, Visa support, 30% rule, Free Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
§ Community/network/assignments with other technology professionals from a variety of our multinational clients; ASML, Philips, NXP, KLM, Rabobank, Siemens, MSD, Canon etc.
§ Development opportunities, full access to the New Heroes training portal & the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
§ Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
§ Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Academic working and thinking level, ideally, candidate will have a Master degree in an IT/engineering discipline. You have sound knowledge of project management methodologies like PRINCE2 and PMBOK
- Are you the Project Manager that we are looking for?
- At least 5 years hands-on experience as a Project Manager;
- Experience of technical Infrastructure projects, preferably in (smart) building projects;
- Experience with Third Party Connections is a strong pre;
- Experience with app development for smart phone is a strong pre;
- Experience of managing external service providers is a pre;
- Fluent in English and preferably in Dutch
You recognize yourself in the following competencies:
- Ambitious, result driven and committed
- Take responsibility and ownership
- Think broad and see the big picture
- Manage criticism, convincing behavior
- Excellent communication and influencing skills to advise middle and senior management
- Strong stakeholder focus