Secondment via YER
Logistics & Transportation, High Tech
Over deze vacature
At ASML, they create world leading high-tech lithography machines for our chip making customers. These tailor made machines can image billions of structures in a few seconds with an accuracy of a few silicon atoms. We bring together the most brilliant minds and offer them the ultimate challenge to solve complex technical problems. Every day we dare you to push your limits.
Would you like to lead a highly skilled team of warehousing professionals and help establish a new dimension of added-value processes in our new build logistics centre? Are you eager to achieve truly world-class quality standards? And are you passionate about continuous improvement –for both your operational and own skill set? If so, then we should talk.
As Team leader WTLO (Warehouse, Tools, Logistics & Organization) Inbound & Production Supply, your first mission is to organize and prepare your team to ensure a smooth running and highly flexible operation. To achieve this you will set priorities, delegate tasks, and deploy your manpower where and when it is needed. You will also identify and resolve potential bottlenecks. But this is also a position for those who want to grow in their job, because you will be expected to initiate and coordinate several improvement proposals– taking the operation up to the next level of world-class performance. This is a position for someone who enjoys a challenge and reaches for achievable and measurable objectives while enjoying the rewards.
The Team leader WTLO Inbound & Production Supply is responsible for the material intake, cleaning, consolidation and delivery of products to the work centres of our internal customers within ASML. This all takes place in a clean room environment introducing many additional logistic challenges you would not face in a ‘normal’ logistic-centre.
- Responsible for performance reporting;
- Safety: Ensure a safe working environment for all personnel in WTLO Inbound and collaborate on operational level with our 3PL partner;
- Quality: Responsible for the quality of the delivered output. Setting up improvement plans and implement these for your department;
- Planning and output: Creating, managing and implementing the necessary resource & order planning, within the scope of the output plan and the capabilities available, taking into account the necessary level of flexibility, the agreed standard of quality and delivery reliability for all flows within the department;
- Solving problems, setting priorities, ensuring that operational objectives are achieved within the department. Informing those stakeholders (in and outside the department) involved in the event of deviations;
- Support: Organize all supporting processes in order to be able to realize the deliverables in time;
- Infrastructure: Ensure infrastructure to assure effective and efficient production tasks. Ensure the availability and proper use of effective production and qualification procedures and systems;
- Management: Ensure adequate organization and staffing to realize output at optimized cost levels. Ensure proper execution of HR&O policies and procedures. Coaches the team members, delegates tasks, sets priorities, solves problems and contributes to a productive working environment.
- Setting personal targets for your team, regularly evaluating their performance;
- Continuous Improvement: Initiates and implements organizational improvements for the WTLO Inbound operation in terms of processes, products and people capabilities;
- Drives improvement projects within the department and organizes opportunities for employees to contribute and execute within projects that contribute to the realizing the WTLO mission and vision;
- Supports & leads in achieving LEAN improvements, including 5S+1. Coordinates and participates in cross-sector improvement projects;
- Collaboration: Contributing towards effective collaboration with other Shared Services and WTLO departments, logistics service providers and other ASML Departments.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
MBO+/HBO level (logistics discipline or industrial/business engineering)
The applicant is required to have extensive knowledge and experience in:
- Minimum of 3 - 7 years in a leading (logistics)position;
- Warehousing & Supporting processes and –complexity both inside and outside a clean room;
- SAP (EWM)/WMS knowledge;
- Problem analysis, asses potential solutions on feasibility and impact on the total process;
- Affinity with the other areas and business processes;
- Continuous process improvement.
- Process way of thinking, customer orientation;
- Able to make (last minute) changes happen;
- Communication / presentation skills both in Dutch and English language;
- Goal-oriented, flexible and drive for initiative;
- Structured in his/her approach, persistent attitude;
- Hands-on and a service attitude;
- Experience with change management (both process and people related).