Secondment via YER
High Tech, Engineering
Over deze vacature
Is solving complex software engineering problems your passion? Does working in a multi-cultural environment make you spin? Then this might be the right opportunity for you!
They have organized their resources into several clusters and each of these clusters consists of two groups: functional and software. The former envisions and shapes processes, while the latter designs and develops them in software. Although their focus is different, both groups are tightly linked together cooperating towards the best end result. The software groups interact with each other on a project basis. These groups are composed of software engineers and architects who design, implement, test and maintain software according to functional specifications.
As a software designer, you have the opportunity to design high-quality software that allows fast and efficient delivery of different functions.
Your main tasks & responsibilities are:
- Collaborating with other software engineers to design and implement features
- Quickly producing well-organized, optimized and documented source code in python
- Creating and documenting software tools required by architects or other developers
- Debugging existing source code and polishing feature sets
- Contributing to technical design documentation
- Paying attention to detail and carrying out tasks to the highest standards
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, bonus model)
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Master’s degree in computer science, software engineering, system engineering, or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience as a software engineer (object-oriented design) in a multidisciplinary setting
- A proven track-record in Python, UML, Unix/Linux and some experience with C++
- General understanding of how software concepts map to machine behaviour
- Experience with Software Design Patterns, Gmock/Gtest and Code versioning (Git/SVN)
- Experience with requirements engineering
- Able to handle legacy software