Good working conditions
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
The focus of the Supplier Quality Engineer is to industrialize ASML products while development is ongoing, embedding industrial performance aspects (Cycle time, Manufacturability, Reliability, Cost) early in the design phase.
If we focus on product industrialization early, we can proactively prevent most of the manufacturing and quality problems in our factory and at the suppliers and even improve time to market.
As a Supplier Engineer in ASML’s D&E Bottom Cluster you are the vital link for optimum engineering collaboration between ASML’s development teams and its supplier base. Using your in-depth technical knowledge, analytic thinking and excellent people skills, you’ll work closely with suppliers to build up an intimate knowledge of their IP and technological capabilities. By feeding that knowledge back into our development programs, you’ll enable ASML to make the right sourcing decisions.
- Early collaboration with suppliers in Development & Engineering projects to secure technology expertise of ASML and supplier are merged in the best way.
- New product introduction (NPI) and supplier selection.
- Execution of NPI deliverables like: manufacturing flows, failure mode effect analysis, test tools and product qualification, first article inspection & evaluation reports, supplier output control.
- Implementing supplier improvement actions in response to quality complaints and nonconforming products/ processes
- As a Supplier Quality Engineer you report to the Group Leader Supplier Quality Engineering and interface with suppliers, project leaders, architects, designers and procurement representatives.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Bachelor or Master Degree in Electronics, Mechanics, Mechatronics or Physics.
A minimum of 5 years experience in a high-tech environment in the field of electromechanical / physics development & engineering or production engineering.
- Good interpersonal skills - social interaction, listening, discussion and communication
- The drive, energy and initiative to achieve continuous improvement
- Excellent negotiating and team building skills
- Ability to influence without power Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- Strong negotiation skills for interacting with other sectors and suppliers
- Team player, still able to act independent
- Result driven, planning and prioritizing