Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
For our client Philips, YER is recruiting a CRM Manager to work at the Philips HQ (Amsterdam). It's a full-time, temporary assignment, beginning immediately and initially lasting until 15 April 2021.
Function: CRM Manager
Due to Obelix and Nobel role not filled yet. Business crucial role for Consumer Store to continue business
Bring to life the merchandising and assortment strategy for Philips Store Personal Health/DA in EU7 for one or more categories with the support of the Business groups, including the delivery of a great inspiring audience based merchandising year plan. You are ready to drive change throughout the EU7 organisation with high impact. Additionally, you get the opportunity to grow the digital performance (Revenue, Conversion rate,Traffic and Average order value) of at least one of our personal health categories where you are in charge of all digital channels.
It's about getting product in front of the consumer when they want it, where they want it and how they want it. You will give consumers a compelling reason to buy, make it easy for them to buy and drive conversion. This role reports into and is at the center of the D2C e-commerce commercial team for 7 European markets. You will build partnerships with teammates in digital marketing, activation, merchandise planning, categories and Global e-commerce to deliver a premium experience online to our consumers
Plans and coordinated CRM calendar for the market.
Localization of global blueprints and addition of local content
Development of local ad hoc campaigns and plans & uploads into the digital campaign tool
Advises and supports local marketing on crm activation
Measures and tracks campaign results
Drives opt-in acquisition and product registration
Focus on CRM activity (CRM emails) supporting champions campaign for One Consumer, always-on presence, and one-off CRM activities for Personal Health.
Define local requirements for all master consumer journeys and one-off CRM activities.
Ensure go-live of all master consumer journeys and all one-off CRM activities.
Manage the entire campaign roll-out volume load and phasing.
Report on performance and provides recommendation based on established KPIs for one-off CRM activities. Conduct post-campaign analytics to realize recommendations for future CRM campaigns.
Ensure readiness of local journey for the markets to be deployed (localization and adaptation to the requirements of the market), activate them for one-off CRM activities.
Works closely with the IT department to better understand all CRM feeds and data flowing in and out of CRM program management tools.
Responsible for achievement of the local target and KPIs.
Accountable for defining paid media touchpoints and KPIs and, if applicable, briefing the Hub or local partners.
A Bachelor or Masters degree (business, marketing or similar);
Experience in e-commerce, with a leading online/multi-channel/vertical retailer;
Proficiency in retail and profit based metrics, youre detailed and data driven;
PC literate with working knowledge of Excel including setting up spreadsheets, formulas,etc
Understanding and familiarity of digital merchandising tools;
Experience in driving and implementing a merchandise strategy across countries;
Ability to employ retail acumen and proven capability to inspire;
Ability to respond with speed and agility;
A continuous improvement mindset & the ambition to set trends;
Outgoing and positive personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
A driven, solution-oriented candidate, who is an excellent project manager, able to work in a multi-functional team
Fluent in English
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies;
- There is also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer.
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree (business, marketing or similar);
- Experience in e-commerce, with a leading online/multi-channel/vertical retailer;
- Proficiency in retail and profit based metrics, you're detailed and data driven;
- PC literate with working knowledge of Excel including setting up spreadsheets, formulas, etc
- Understanding and familiarity of digital merchandising tools;
- Experience in driving and implementing a merchandise strategy across countries;
- Ability to employ retail acumen and proven capability to inspire;
- Ability to respond with speed and agility;
- A continuous improvement mindset & the ambition to set trends;
- Outgoing and positive personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- A driven, solution-oriented candidate, who is an excellent project manager, able to work in a multi-functional team;
- Fluent in English.