Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Over deze vacature
For our client Philips, YER is recruiting a Marketplace Manager to work at the Philips HQ (Amsterdam). It's a full-time, temporary assignment, beginning immediately and initially lasting until 15 April 2021.
Function; Marketplace Manager
Due to Obelix and Nobel role not filled yet. Business crucial role for Consumer Store to continue business
The D2C Marketplace
Manager is responsible for the Philips marketplace program, accelerating new businesses by driving Direct to Consumer E-Commerce via platform economies. By interfacing with strategic partners and joint business builders, the D2C Marketplace manager orchestrates external sales to unlock new pillars of growth for the Philips Consumer Store EU. Identifying new business opportunities, negotiating service contracts, maintaining and developing existing marketplaces even further are key-aspects of the Marketplace Managers role.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Develop new marketplace concepts end-to-end with respective stakeholders and functional teams
Coordinate existing marketplace businesses, always trying to continuously improve relevant KPI'sDefine portfolio selection and listings per marketplace to fit different marketplace archetypes and strategic purposes
Extract value out of the Philips Consumer Store EU capabilities by approaching new environments and audiences
Orchestrate interfacing activities to new marketplace partners and streamline information to relevant stakeholders
Negotiate service contracts with external platform providers (marketplaces) and define growth strategies Support Philips' established retail partners and Key-Accounts in their transition to move from traditional retail into a scalable platform economy
Interact with Consumer Store Merchandising and Supply-Teams ensuring to offer the right products by serving an excellent content experience and sufficient supply
Debugging and improvement of feed-data running via Integrator-solutions to external platforms
Brief campaigns together with your opposite marketplace Account executive and improve the relationship to grow together in a beneficial partnership
Share insights, best-practices and traffic data with internal stakeholders and the Consumer Store EU Team to scale learning-curves in E-Commerce
Understand the end-to-end business to influence priorities and provide actionable business insights to enable effective decision-making
Constructing, proposing and evaluating individual deals to test, learn and scale!
Experience running marketplaces or E-Commerce businesses
E2E experience on platform interfacing incl. all functional pillars like procurement (RFPs), technical integration, demand planning, conversion optimization and financial recognition of sales
Strong program management including E2E planning of cross-organizational projects and cross-functional stakeholder management
Proven success in a complex, multi-team and fast-paced business environment
Proven ability to make sound principled decisions under pressure and find the "right" path even when headwinds are present
A desire to take on a big challenge with significant growth potential
Ability to work and build strong relationships with senior managers internally and externally (Marketplace platforms)
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies;
- There is also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer.
- Experience running marketplaces or E-Commerce businesses
- E2E experience on platform interfacing incl. all functional pillars like procurement (RFPs), technical integration, demand planning, conversion optimization and financial recognition of sales
- Strong program management including E2E planning of cross-organizational projects and cross-functional stakeholder management
- Proven success in a complex, multi-team and fast-paced business environment
- Proven ability to make sound principled decisions under pressure and find the "right" path even when headwinds are present
- A desire to take on a big challenge with significant growth potential
- Ability to work and build strong relationships with senior managers internally and externally (Marketplace platforms)