Secondment via YER
High Tech, IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
ASML is the largest supplier in the world of photolithography systems for the semiconductor industry and manufactures machines for the production of integrated circuits. It is a heavily R&D driven company, and as such, it is critical that we properly safeguard our intellectual property. As an information security manager, you will manage information security risks within the R&D domain, which is a challenging position in an intellectual property-driven enterprise.
R&D Security Risk Management (SRM) operates within the R&D domain, which includes Development & Engineering, System Engineering and all Business Lines. R&D SRM is responsible for keeping information security risks within the R&D risk appetite by identifying and assessing risks, driving risk mitigation and monitoring execution.
As an Identity Access Manager (IAM) you will manage the IAM Roles and Rules in the R&D domain, which is a challenging position in an international technology driven enterprise. Throughout the company multiple disciplines are in place to reduce risks related to application and data access.
You will have a close relationship with the IAM service providers, IAM colleagues of other sectors of ASML and IAM stakeholders within the R&D business and application landscape.
As part of this profile you will be responsible for:
- Design and implement IAM roles and rules
- Manage functionality and organization changes within IAM roles and rules
- Periodic Reporting
- Incidents handling
Support in the mitigation of security and risks and adherence to policies and regulations, anticipate future business requirements within application and data access. Evaluate changes to the organization and ensure connection to the IAM solutions.
This role focuses on information security in the applications and data domain by amongst others control and management of access to applications and data over R&D owned applications and data. Besides these domains you will be expected to provide IAM support in generic security risk assessments and support the R&D business as a whole.
- Support the implementation of authorization matrices
- Enable and disable requested and granted functionalities in roles and rules according to the authorization matrix
- Enable and disable requested and granted permissions using the authorization matrix
- Periodic reporting to the Application / Data / Role owner to verify the correctness of the authorization matrix
- Perform / coordinate / support the evaluation processes and report the results to the Application Owner
- Ensure implementation of compliance to security policies and standards
- Ensure implementation of compliance to regulatory and company policies and standards
- Alignment with IT (security) department with technical IAM support team and on application interfaces
Context of the position
You are based in Veldhoven, the Netherlands. You will be employed in the R&D Security Risk Management (SRM) team which is part of the Development and Engineering Information Management department. You will be reporting to the IAM focus group lead and functionally reporting to the R&D Sector Security Risk Manager.
You are a member of the ASML Security community; collaborating also together with Security Risk Managers in other sectors.
This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Excellent Remuneration (depending on level of expertise)
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, commuting allowance or potentially a lease car)
- Intensive support for international candidates (Including, Visa support, 30% rule, Free Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Community/network/assignments with other technology professionals from a variety of our multinational clients; ASML, Philips, NXP, KLM, Rabobank, Siemens, MSD, Canon etc.
- Development opportunities, full access to the New Heroes training portal & the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
You have finished at least a Bachelor's degree within a technical field such as IT, Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years of relevant experience in Identity and Access Management. (RBAC/ABAC/PBAC)
- Proven understanding/knowledge/experience in the IT (security) domain.
- Proven experience with Identity and Access Management tools including knowledge of the product market, best practices for requirements definition, business rule management and best practices for deployment and governance
- Affinity with technology driven environments, way of working and culture.
- At least a bachelor degree and relevant education in Information Security or IAM or IT.
- Knowledge of export regulations is an advantage as well as knowledge of Okta, leading IAM solutions, Cloud Service implementation and security
- Knowledge of SAP authorization
- Solid Devops, SAFe and project management understanding.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Dealing with resistance and reluctance.
- Communication and stakeholder management skills at different levels of the organization and with outside vendors and service providers.
- Pro-active and self-motivated with the proven ability to drive results.
- Team player.
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiating skills.