Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom, High Tech
Over deze vacature
Are you experienced in (Master) Data Management and Data Governance? Do you like to work in a dynamic, fast moving environment? Do you like to work with people in all kind of disciplines? And do you have experience with Master Data within ERP applications? Then we are looking for you! We are looking for a Data Management Manager who will manage and drive MDM activities within ASML.
The Data Management Manager manages, drives and supports Corporate (Master) Data Management initiatives and supports ASML sectors, clusters and projects to improve their master data processes and data quality.
The Data Management Center of Excellence is part of the new department IT CDO Office. The Corporate Data Management Manager reports to the Corporate Data Officer.
The Data Management Manager leads the Data Management activities in projects. Key activities are:
- Manage and lead the Data Management activities within corporate projects and ensure that Data Management principles are realized and implemented
- Plan activities and ensure that they are aligned with stakeholders and executed according to plan
- Identify risks and issues and escalate to appropriate levels where needed
- Ensure that Data Management solutions are embedded in the standing organization
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, commuting allowance or potentially a lease car)
- Intensive support for international candidates (Including, Visa support, 30% rule, Free Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Community/network/assignments with other technology professionals from a variety of our multinational clients; ASML, Philips, NXP, KLM, Rabobank, Siemens, MSD, Canon etc.
- Development opportunities, full access to the New Heroes training portal & the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- You have a Bachelor or WO Business Administration/ Logistics/ Supply Chain Management education combined with a strong affinity with IT and ERP (SAP is a pre).
- You have 5 - 10 years’ work experience, preferably in a Data Management related role. For this role it is important that you have worked within the business and understand what the impact is of master data on business process efficiency and process improvement.