Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Does giving support to a number of managers in a dynamic environment energize you? We are further professionalizing our Management Support Organization (MSO) and would like to welcome an enthusiastic, professional team player to complete our team.
As Management Assistant you support several managers in an administrative, organized way to guarantee an effective and efficient execution of all management support activities. You are the linking pin between management and the various departments and other stakeholders.
As a Management Assistant within MSO you manage and take ownership of your work. You demonstrate a strong drive to achieve meaningful results and show determination in the face of obstacles. You share information and provide feedback to others as needed. Being a Management Assistant you pro-actively follow up with the managers to meet their needs and ensure problems are solved in a timely manner. By taking a helicopter view you are able to signal process improvement opportunities. You continuously seek for new ways of working in our fast changing environment.
The tasks of the Management Assistant include:
- Calendar & meeting management: Effectively and efficiently manage (own) the agenda of your managers. Booking rooms and facilities.
- E-mail management: Pro-active screening and sorting inbox. React to e-mails; filter out what you can do. Prioritize and make your managers aware of certain topics that come up.
- Communication: Send out announcements, newsletters, reports etc.
- Function as first point of contact for questions or requests from internal and external parties to appointed managers or department. Liaise with various stakeholders in the company as well as with visitors, customers and/or suppliers.
- Facility services: e.g. registration and reception of visitors, floor management.
- Travel & expense management: Optimize travel of high complexity in different time zones, think ahead and take decisions. Prepare travel expense reports.
- Meeting preparation and participation: Organize and coordinate meetings (e.g. workshops, events) of the assigned department or managers, take and distribute minutes and action lists.
- Project and year planning support: Involved in assigned projects. Acquire overall knowledge of the department year plan, activities, projects and daily priorities in order to ensure smooth information and work flow. Secure the quality.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies;
- Permanent contract with ASML after one year of employment
You have completed vocational education (MBO) or bachelor degree (HBO) and 3-7 years relevant work experience.
- You have strong communication skills and the ability to level with different stakeholders, at all organizational levels
- You are fluent in both spoken and written English and Dutch
- You have a proven ability to prioritize and to be flexible
- You are a team player
- You are results-oriented, you have a positive approach and you have a drive to success
- You initiate and give input to further develop guidelines / standards
- You are a pro-active and enthusiastic person, who is willing to take initiative, feels at ease in an international and fast-paced environment and knows how to set priorities under pressure
- You are able to work independently, to identify and solve problems in a timely manner and escalate when necessary
- You are capable to handle business matters with absolute discretion and confidentiality
- You are an ambassador for our organization.