Secondment via YER
Banking & Insurance
Over deze vacature
For our client in Utrecht we are looking for a Quality Control Analyst. This assignment is for 6 months with the option to extent, you will be working form home.
You are going to contribute to the continued enhancement of CDD quality of the bank and by doing so support the Wholesale, Rural and Retail business lines in the execution of their CDD processes. As a Quality Control Analyst you are involved in creating and maintaining the global quality assurance framework and develop and maintain all elements necessary to improve the quality of the Bank’s adherence to the CDD requirements. Your main tasks will be:
- Gaining insight into the quality of client files at WRR locations
- Training, mobilizing and improving locations as BAU feedback loop
- Gather and deliver input for training, procedures and tooling in order to further improve
- Create insights and overview in changes in regulation landscape
- Analyze reviews
YER is an international recruitment agency specialised in permanent and temporary positions for professionals with a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree. We currently have ten branch offices in the Netherlands as well as locations in the United States and Belgium. Having been active in recruitment and placement since 1987, today YER is a leading international player in the market for both temporary and permanent jobs.
Our first priority is to obey the wishes and ambitions of our candidates and clients, so we are able to ensure we offer the perfect match between them. Our consultants are experienced and specialised in one or more job areas and sectors. This specialised knowledge combined with their personal dedication, makes them excellent career coaches with the ability to guide professionals in taking the next step in every career stage; from ambitious starters to experienced directors. For our clients, our consultants act as professional sparring partners and advisors on all aspects of recruitment.
- Fixed salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- An attractive package of employee benefits
- The terms of employment offered are exceptionally good
- Academic level of thinking and working
- Solid understanding of CDD Policies and it’s working in daily practice
- Able to extract quality requirements from CDD Policies, and apply then when reviewing files
- International experience within WRR and proven experience working across regions, domains and business lines
- In depth knowledge of relevant laws and regulations for financial sector
- English language skills, Dutch language is a pré
- Able to engage effectively with all levels, including senior management
- At least 2 years of relevant workexperience in CDD / KYC.