Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom, High Tech
Over deze vacature
The Cloud (SaaS) Security Consultant will be responsible for ensuring security of Cloud Applications including implementation of security initiatives.
The job holder will be responsible for overseeing the security initiatives to ensure security of Cloud Applications used in ASML.
- Implementation of security initiatives for securing Cloud Applications
- Designing processes and procedures for enabling the use of the Cloud (SaaS) applications.
- Analyze security requirements for cloud implementation and integration
- Implementation of technological solutions dedicated to data protection in the cloud
- Integration and configuration of Security as a Service and solutions such as CASB
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, commuting allowance or potentially a lease car)
- Intensive support for international candidates (Including, Visa support, 30% rule, Free Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Community/network/assignments with other technology professionals from a variety of our multinational clients; ASML, Philips, NXP, KLM, Rabobank, Siemens, MSD, Canon etc.
- Development opportunities, full access to the New Heroes training portal & the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent
- CCSP certification is a plus
- CISSP/CISM or comparable certification
- Knowledge of project management (Prince-2 / PMBOK/APMP)
- Technical/IT/informatics background bachelor degree.
- IT Risk assessment frameworks e.g.
- Standard of Good Practice developed by Information Security Forum (ISF)
- CSC Top 20 Controls
- NIST SP 800 30 framework
- ISO 27005 framework
- Min. 6+ years professional experience with a focus on Cloud Security, information security, risk and compliance
- Experience in implementation of Cloud Security initiatives incl. CASB solution
- Experience in Cloud Security, security of SaaS applications
- Experience in assessment of Cloud Applications
- Experience in implementation and management of CASB
- Valid industry certifications such as the CCSP, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is a plus
- Experience in ISO 27001 or equivalent is a plus
- Analytical, precise, tenacious, autonomous
- Deep technical knowledge of IT/Information Security
- Good communication/organization skills
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills
- Able to work with Office suite applications like Excel and SharePoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly-motivated, with a strong work ethic and able to work effectively under minimal supervision
- Hands-on and proactive attitude