Secondment via YER
Industrial, IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
Do you enjoy building in-depth understanding of our business (processes) by with your team deep-diving into data, turning this into information and insights and communicating with business stakeholders? Are you a pragmatic team player that likes to participate in solving challenges in a complex, high tech environment? Then you are a great candidate to become our new UX Designer for BI and Data Solutions
Within the department “Cross-sector structural improvement” you will enable and support our self-learning organization by realizing structural improvements with impact across different sectors. You do this by understanding the needs of our development organization and working with your team on delivering the right information, in the right format, at the right point in time.
As UX Designer you take responsibility to:
- Research, conceive, sketch, and prototype
- Designing and delivering wireframes, user journeys, and mock-ups
- Following a user-centric design and development approach and rapidly testing and iterating
- Improving the user experience related to core functionality and new features.
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team consisting of process engineers, data analysts and visualization developers.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- 2-7 years experience in working with User Experience / Design Thinking methodologies
- Conducting and managing customer / user research and usability studies
- Designing mock-ups and high-fidelity user interfaces
- UI Design, Wireframe development
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence & Data Analysis – Affinity with data, statistics, databases and related techniques.
- Experience with Data Visualization methods and dashboard tooling (we mainly use TIBCO Spotfire, but we appreciate also experience with other software packages)
- Knowledge/understanding of complex production (control) processes, preferably in a high tech, low volume environment.
- Thinks creative, out of the box
- Internal drive to “find the needle in the haystack”
- Pragmatic, pro-active, entrepreneurial
- Team player, good social skills, customer-oriented
- Good communicative skills, including presentation skills.