Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
At DAF Trucks N.V. we are looking for an Embedded Software Test Engineer who is going to test embedded systems in the truck. Are you an embedded software tester with experience the automotive domain? Apply on this position!
The software test engineer is active in the verification and validation of the software and applications running on the embedded systems. Test scope includes functional testing, platform testing, network management and diagnostics. The test designs are made against the requirements set for the relevant system. The test cases are managed in HP Quality Center. The tests' execution is carried out on hardware-in-the-loop systems.
You work in a multi-cultural, multi-disciplinary and highly dynamic environment for various projects. You cooperate daily with the verification engineers and on a frequent basis with project development stakeholders, such as software and hardware engineers and project lead engineers. You report to the Supervisor of the Verification group within the Verification & Support department.
Within PACCAR Inc. the Embedded Engineering is the centre for development of embedded systems in the truck for both powertrain and vehicle domains. The verification group is responsible for the design and development of test procedures required to determine if the product works as expected before it is delivered to the customer.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to become employed as Automotive Professional and to combine challenging assignments with an excellent career with perspective on a fixed contract at YER Technology or our client DAF Trucks. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 25 holidays per year (excl. national bank holidays) and 8,33% holiday allowance
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organisation
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life
- An open culture and clear communication
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
- Technical education on Bachelor/Master level in Mechanics, Automotive, Electronics, Computer Science or comparable
- Experience in embedded software testing (minimum of 2-3 years of test experience)
- Experience with requirement management
- Experience with HP Quality Center
- Experience in test automation
- Experience with scrum/agile is a plus
- Knowledge of embedded software design processes (according the V-cycle)
- Knowledge of test techniques (test certificate, ISTQB is an asset)
- Knowledge of model-based design techniques is preferred
- Good problem-solving and debugging skills
- Understanding of Matlab/Simulink