Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom, Engineering
Over deze vacature
The Implementation Consultant will be responsible for implementing local solutions using standard functionality of our current SAP (SD) platform. The implementation Consultant will be responsible to translate new and changing business requirements into future IT solutions and deliver the detailed design and implementation of IT solutions
- Organize and execute all required activities to deliver high quality specifications and designs that meet the local SAP solution requirements and implement the required IT solutions, within boundary conditions like budget, timing and architecture.
- Organize proper user acceptance testing, roll-out activities and hand-over to operations
- Reports to: Enterprise Applications Manager
- Indirectly reports to a project and/or program Manager
Nexperia is a world-class company in semiconductor development and in-house production. We form a global network of talent, with passion and performance, perseverance and professionalism. Join "TeamNexperia" and become part of a leading company that supports, rewards and challenges you equally, in a dynamic environment, working for world-class results. Talk to us today and learn your true capabilities in an energetic company where you will develop and thrive, the Efficiency Company – Nexperia.
Depends on experience
- Bachelor’s / Master degree in IT, or related field, or equivalent industry experience required
- Relevant IT experience in applications management
- NICE TO HAVE: Extensive knowledge on the specific way business processes are designed and executed in the Semiconductor Industry.
- Thorough understanding of SAP application governance, SAP developments and integration with other software
- Thorough understanding in a global/international business processes and systems, esp. SAP SD
- Ability to collaborate and partner with business and IT in defining, preparing and executing projects and changes
- Good communication skills, able to liaise with business partners
- Language skills: fluent English MUST , Dutch and or German is a plus