Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
For ASML in Veldhoven, YER is recruiting a SAP Cloud Platform Team Lead.
As ASML is growing rapidly, the Corporate IT Shared Services Team is setting up a new team to support the architecture, governance and embedding of the SAP Cloud Platform (SCP) within ASML as part of the future state IT architecture. Bringing speed, quality and agility to our business with this platform is what we strive for. The SAP Cloud Platform Team has started in April 2020 and is getting organized around defining the reference architecture, governance, ways of working and enablement of Agile delivery / DevOps teams. We are looking for an interim Team Lead that has a track record running a team on the SCP platform, can manage the core team and stakeholders and is able to take on Agile roles temporarily to support the core team. As interim you will take responsibility of the assignments in the job description up until the internal position will be fulfilled. Do you have the profile below, please reach out to us!
- Managing the core team and delivery pool resources of the SAP Cloud Platform Team (7 FTE) and coaching them where needed. You are the team’s first escalation level, managing the team by exceptions , facilitating and supporting them and empowering them to excel.
- Responsible for capacity and resource management of the team, allocating resources to projects and core team assignments in close collaboration with project managers, IT / Program PMO and other team leads of the SSC team.
- Manage stakeholders with new demand on the SCP platform and guiding them in following new ways of working / governance.
- Define and manage roadmap for the SCP team together with the Solution Architect and Manager of the Shared Services Team and report out on progress in management / team meetings.
- Responsible for structural improvement of the ways of working, governance, documentation, platform architecture, automation and visibility of the SCP team, using agile concepts to get things done. You will temporarily take the role of scrum master for the team and facilitate the growth of the team to become a full agile/DevOps team.
- Responsible for bringing insights / overview in consumption of subscriptions transparently to stakeholders in the business and IT Agile Release Trains.
- You share your skills / knowledge and help to improve the best practices and enable colleagues.
- You dare to challenge, collaborate intensively and care for your work and colleagues.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- At least 5 years of experience as team lead / manager in an international complex matrix organization, you know what is needed to work in an organization with high performing teams
- 1-3 years of team lead experience in SAP Cloud Platform
- Hands-on experience with SAP Cloud Platform and experience in hybrid cloud environment, understanding integration concepts, understanding hybrid application landscape
- Relevant experience in working in SAFe / Agile SCRUM and DevOps environment, preferably certified SAFe / Agile
- Full understanding of multi cloud architectures running on IaaS hyper scalers like Azure, GCP, AWS.
- Understanding of delivery and ops needs for full stack development projects in SAP, SAP Fiori and other hybrid cloud solutions.
- Background in running delivery as well as operations, either from one team as DevOps or with experience in a differently organized delivery / run organization.
- Experience in complex stakeholder management with global senior leaders and ability to form long-lasting relationships with them and other colleagues.