Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
For our client in Eindhoven we are looking for an Executive Secretary.
As an Executive Secretary you support the Chief Engineer, and the associated organization of approximately 270 highly trained engineers, by independently performing administrative, support and organizational tasks. Specifically:
- Calendar management for the Chief Engineer
- Agenda development and action item distribution
- Execution of travel requests and subsequent claims processing
- Oversight of the engineering hours tracking process
- Work within a team of secretaries to share processes and support
YER Support Professionals consists of a team of experienced consultants who are specialized in recruiting and seconding highly educated management and project support staff. They are in contact with a large network of candidates and clients from various offices throughout the country.
Long term contract via YER with the opportunity to be extended to the client.
A successful candidate will have at least a relevant education at mbo+ level and applicable work experience. The specific skills expected are:
- Be able to represent the organization in a highly professional manner
- Have an excellent command of both spoken and written English in addition to Dutch
- A proven ability to work both locally and globally
- Proficiency with Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Have a commitment and capacity for accuracy in all work activities
- An understanding of how to correctly handle organizationally sensitive and confidential information
- Be self-directed and capable of working in a fast-paced environment