Secondment via YER, Contract with Client
Over deze vacature
Are you keen to take up a new challenge in a global fast growing company? Are you looking for a next step in your career and would enjoy enabling ASML business to achieve its objectives while being in control? How would you feel about contributing to the implementation of our Global Enabling Services organization within ASML as a Financial Specialist? We are looking for you: A professional who makes the difference because it’s in your nature to standardize, simplify and automate the Record to Report cycle to world class level.
At ASML we constantly have to ensure that our people, processes and information enable us to realize our growth and meet our ambitious business objectives. Especially in an exciting era of automation, digitalization, robotics and data mining, enabling ASML’s future growth and its success.
Recently ASML has launched its transformation towards Global Enabling Services (GES) to deliver world-class transactional & operational support services organized around End to End (E2E) processes. Finance and IT are the first movers soon expected to be followed by other services. Within Finance we have established the E2E cycles, Record to Report, Invoice to Pay, Market to Cash and Employee Financial Services.
To realize our ambition we are looking for a Financial Specialist to strengthen our Record to Report (RtR) General team responsible for the Opex and Capex accounting including its related processes. As Financial Specialist, you will bring hands-on and pragmatic expertise and know how to ensure the right accounting and drive continuous process improvements as well support the transition to our future ERP system.
It is a challenging position in a dynamic and international oriented environment. You support the team in its transformation to deliver the world class end to end Record-To-Report process that ensures (external) compliance and supports management accounting for (better) decision making.
Together with the team you are responsible for:
- Ensuring appropriate accounting
- Driving improvement initiatives related to Record to Report processes and reports
- Driving compliancy and perform internal (SOx) control activities
- Performing accounting assessments,
- Being key user for Opex and Capex processes and systems.
What makes this role interesting?:
- Being part of a highly motivated team that has a relentless focus on process optimization and automation
- Facing demanding challenges and enjoy the freedom to put together creative solutions
- Interacting with all layers in a demanding and busy technology driven organization.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
- A Master’s degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting - being a Chartered Accountant (RA) or Controller (RC) is an advantage.
- You have 6-10 years relevant experience in finance or accounting preferably in a financial control or auditing environment.
- Experience in working in an international, multinational environment
- Knowledge and experience with US GAAP, Form 20-5 and IFRS
- Experience in process mapping and redesign including internal control set-up
- Expert user in Microsoft Excel and experience in SAP
- Affinity with BI and RPA tools especially Spotfire and UI Path
- Dutch language skills are not requested
- Excellent analytical skills, critical thinking
- Proactive and communicative personality who can connect with all layers in a demanding and stand their ground in a very busy technology driven organization
- Multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural understanding
- Committed and flexible (go the extra mile)
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Integrity and is compliance-minded
- Strive for continuous improvement